💜3

"Muffin..." Jungkook poked Jimin's fluffy marshmallow cheeks, making the smaller open his eyes to look at him.

"Jungkook?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, worry etching his soft features.

"What happened?" He asked, peeking out from the taller's arms.

"Nothing baby." Jungkook ensured, tightening his arms around his waist.

"Then...?" The smaller questioned, looking into Jungkook's doe eyes, his own closing a little due to sleep.

"I can't sleep muffin." Jungkook pouted sadly.

Jimin just gave a small smile, opening his arms for his boyfriend who was chuckling at the sweet action.

"Come here baby, I'll cuddle you to sleep." Jimin mumbled softly, voice weighed down by sleep which made Jungkook coo at how cute he is.

"But I don't want to sleep now, I want to do something with you!" Jungkook said, excitement evident in his voice as he wrapped his arms around Jimin again.

"Ggukku... baby noooo..." Jimin whined, burying his pouting face into his boyfriend's neck.

"Go back to sleep, I'm sleepy..." He said, softly kissing Jungkook's neck to make him sleep again.

He gently caressed Jungkook's face with his smol hand, peeking out just to peck his soft lips.

"Muffin please..." Jungkook whined, kissing Jimin's lips as he tried to give the best puppy eyes he could manage.

And well, who was Jimin to win against such sorcery...

I love you hehe!
💜