💜7

The black before them had a velvet quality, feeling delicate against their gazes. The stars hung above them, as if strung in the air by invisible strings.

The milky speckles swirled around in the most beautiful patterns along with the crescent moon that was adorning the darkness.

The night was clear of any clouds, making the stars shine brighter as if in happiness. It really was a sight to see.

Jimin leaned back further into Jungkook, making the latter hold him a little bit closer, a little bit tighter.

Both of them were enjoying their time together as Jungkook kept pressing soft kisses along the smaller's nape upto his jaw. Jimin also kept stealing kisses from him, giggling afterwards.

"Do you know why I love the stars so much?" Jimin heard Jungkook speak behind him so he turned his head a little to look at the other.

He shook his head in denial, now extremely curious to know the reason behind it. He had watched Jungkook observing the stars many times before and had wondered once or twice if there was some special cause behind it but hadn't bothered to ask.

"Why...?" Jimin asked, looking up at Jungkook who had his gaze fixed at the skies above, a soft smile playing on his lips.

Vote and comment!
💜