C H A P T E R 2

/ 𝕯𝖔𝖘 /

/ 𝕯𝖔𝖘 /

VIVI

"Vivi Reyes, was it?"

"Certainly, ma'am." I politely answered the noble lady named Patricia besides me who kept letting out a lofty ambience ever since I arrived inside the Dean's facility here in Hangkuk University.

Apparently, she introduced herself to me as the secretary of the Dean himself. I can tell she is greatly respected around here for I saw how people kept greeting her as we passed by with relieving expressions on their faces. It was kind of cute actually! She's like a child who everyone just seem so happy to meet!

We're both currently heading towards the Dean's office somewhere inside this enormous black building, and I think it would take some time for a person to wander through this whole place where you would actually feel like Dora the explorer who always get lost like a darn puppy wondering. I mean, just looking at the colossal walls and wide interior made of pure white with its monstrous columns surrounding the corners and the vast paintings hanging on the walls, one can get lost pretty quickly without a map. It's kind of ironic if you ask me. It's a black building on the outside yet the interior is covered in white. I haven't been here before, so I didn't know a place could look this beautifully contradicting.

"I've read the autobiography you've sent, and I can't help but get shocked that you're actually only 25 years old? If I were to be honest, I'd think you're lying since you like you just turned 18." Biglang turan ni Patricia kaya nagbalik ang tingin ko sa kanya.

Ah, ito na naman ba?

"Actually, people mention that a lot when they get to know my age. It happens too often, and you just became one of the victims who fell for it." sagot ko na ikinatawa niya.

Medyo napatigil ang kawatan ko roon.

I've been noticing this since the time I met her, but just woah? Patricia is a gorgeous woman! She said she's 32 years old but similar to her impression towards me, although a little contrary, I'd think she's quite the liar! How could someone in their 30's looks so much like they just entered their 20's? With an auburn hair that matches her porcelain skin, pair of bluest eyes, face I have never known could get so symmetrical, her astonishing features, and bubbly accent—all can bloom a flower! Adding the fact that she's literally a breathtaking figure when she's smiling, she was surely made to be the apple of everyone's sight. Oh my God, am I allowed to praise this much about her smile?

I blushed discreetly. I can't help it! It was the first time in my life my heart exaggerated about a woman's smile. How could she be this beautiful?

"Is there something wrong with my face?" tanong niya bigla na ikinagulat ko. Agad akong nagbalik sa ulirat. Was I daydreaming in front of her? How embarrassing! I stared too much!