Romance and Rituals.

In Pranbir's Room.

Ranbir came out of the shower after wearing his night clothes.His eyes landed on Prachi who was finding it difficult to open the pins of her duppata attached to her blouse.Ranbir saw her struggling and went towards her.

"Can.Cqn I help?" he asked with alot of hesitation.

Prachi just blinked her eyes in response and let him help her.
He tried to open one pin that was attacked to the upper sleeve of her blouse.But it was not coming out.Ranbir out of frustration tried to open it with a little force that resulted in hurting Prachi.

"Ouch" was the only thing Prachi could utter at that moment.Ranbir's eyes landed on her shoulder from where the blood was coming out.

"Oh my God ,I'm sorry yaar"he said and started attending her wound.He brought a first aid box.For applying ointment he had to bring her blouse a little lower.In haste he did so while Prachi closed her eyes feeling his hot breath on her shoulder.Ranbir blew on her wound and then applied the ointment.After he was done he looked at the mirror and was happy to see the sight in front of him.Prachi was closing her eyes clutching her kurta tightly .He again blew on her shoulder and finally kissed her making her gasp.His lips were creating magic on her smooth skin.The touch was tightening her body.He then suddenly stood up and stood beside the mirror with a smirk.Prachi on not feeling his breaths opened her eyes and saw him standing in front of her with a smirk.She understood his thoughts and stood up.As she was about to go something has caught her duppata.

She blushed thinking it to be Ranbir.

"Ranbir please leave me,I have to change first"

On getting no response from him she turned to saw her duppata stuck with the dressing table.While Ranbir giggled seeing her shocked  face .Prachi glared him .He put a finger on her lips .
********************************

"Oh My God "shouted Prachi.Ranbir who was lieing on the edge of the bed fell down.

"Hey what happened why are you shouting like this Prachi vrachi."

"Because I have no clothes to wear ".

Suddenly a naughty idea striked Ranbir's mind.

"So what" he said coming close to her.

"What.so.wh.what"Prachi replied finding it hard to answer

"I mean I don't have any problem if you sleep here without clothes"he said rubbing his cheek on her.feeling her soft skin .He interwind his hands with hers.

Prachi's eyes went wide with his stupid reply.She pushed him .And began to hit him.Both were running.Suddenly there was a knock on the door .Both settled themselves and went to open the door.

Prachi opened the door and saw Pallavi standing there with two shopping bags in her hands.Ranbir was also confused.

"Take this Prachi"said Pallavi confusing her.

"What's this aunty?"

"First of all stop calling me aunty and call me mom like your husband does and this is saree that you have to wear for tomorrow's ritual"said Pallavi handing her one bag.

"And take this too"

"But what is this au.i mean mom?".

"It's a nighty for you .I know you don't have your clothes here so I brought it."

"But I don't wear ni.nighties."said Prachi nervously.

"But. Now you will.Every married woman wears this" Pallavi said while Prachi blushed.Ranbir who was by now just being a spectator of the saas-bahu conversation also decided to participate in it.

"Yes yes you should wear it .After all you are married now.My wife u are .Haina mom" said Ranbir and winked at Pallavi.Pallavi gave a small chuckle while Prachi ran from there to change.

"Tu bhi Naa"Pallavi said slapping his arm lightly.

"Bohat handsome hun.Good night maa"Ranbir said and kissed her forehead while Pallavi went from there. Wishing him a good night.
**********************************

Ranbir was on the bed doing something on his phone .He heard the sound of bathroom door opening.He shift his gaze to the door and saw Prachi coming out of the bathroom wearing a maroon color nighty looking so hot in it.The vermilion and nuptial chain were adding more glow to her beauty.Ranbir felt proud of himself,for such a wonderful choice.Prachi was feeling nervous so she directly laid  down on the bed her back facing Ranbir.She pullled the duvet over her and thought of sleeping.But she couldn't sleep .So she turned towards Ranbir .Ranbir was busy on Instagram.
Saw a funny post and thought of showing it to Prachi.

"Hey Prachi see how funny is this" he said keeping his head on her pillow .Soon Prachi kept her head on his arm and he encircle his arm around her shoulder protectively.Now both were really close to. Each other but we're lost in the world of Instagram.After watching about hundred videos.Prachi realised their position.So she came out of his hold.And turned to the other side.Ranbir realised what happened so he kept his phone aside and decided to sleep .Both were facing each other's back .And were not able to sleep.Ranbir who was pretending to sleep slowly turned towards Prachi.But Prachi who was actually sleeping turned towards Ranbir.Ranbir taking it as a opportunity held her one hand slowly and kept his other hand on her waist holding her securely.

"You don't know how much I waited for this moment when I will take you in my arms with full right.Today is the best day of my life.Because from today my name will be taken with yours.Prachi Ranbir Kohli."He thought with a smile playing on her lips.

Out of habit Prachi shifted close to him and kept both her legs on him .Ranbir smiled at antics and pulled her more closer too him .Prachi to came more closer to him in her sleep and he happily hugged her and drifted to sleep.Hoping that next morning brings them more love and peace.The smile didn't left their lips even in the sleep.
*************************
That's it next update will be longer
Do tell how was it guys..