Testing times.

In Pub .

"Aryan I told you many times that I don't want to come to this stupid Party but you still brought me hear"Rhea said annoyed.

"Come on yaar after so many days we both attended a party together and you are sad"said Aryan making a puppy face.

"Awww No worries,See I'm happy now"said Rhea pulling his cheeks while Aryan gave her a fake smile .He was also pissed with her because of her stupid obsession but had act good so that she doesn't get a hint about anything.
Aryan and Rhea were enjoying the party when suddenly Rhea's phone beeped.

"Who is calling you?"asked Aryan taking a sip of his mocktail .

"Prachi "said Rhea confusingly while Aryan spit out the drink from his mouth due to fear.

"Wait lemme pick up"Rhea was about to pick her call when Aryan snatched her phone.

"What the hell Aryan,What's wrong with you?"asked Rhea quizzically.

"What's wrong with me, seriously?what's wrong with you?"said Aryan as his emotions empowered him but he realized that Rhea will get a hint about everything but soon Aryan changed his expressions and way of speaking.

"I mean you promised that you won't attend anyone's call and now see?"Aryan said making a cute face while Rhea chuckled.

"Ok ok keep this phone with you only"Rhea said while Aryan took a breath of relief.

"But on one condition?"

"What is that?"

"You will have to give your phone to me Aryan,Tell me ?Are you ready?"

Aryan was scared that Prachi shouldn't no anything so he gave his phone to Rhea .

" Prachi thinks Ranbir and Rhea are on a date .So if she had to enquire she will either call Ranbir or Rhea.Ranbir will tackle the situation geniously but this dumb girl will spill the beans so it's better I keep her phone with me"thought Aryan.

Both Brother and Sister were enjoying Party but Aryan was worried about their plan too.Rhea noticed his worry and was curious.

************************************

On an Emtpy Road.

Ranbir was driving his car with romantic songs playing on the music set.

"Chickchikki see I don't want to hurt you,but who have hurted me enough.How could you even think that I can love someone else .On top of that you made a stupid plan of ignoring me so that I could leave you,Don't you know that I can survive everything even your ignorance when you are around me .From the past six months I'm telling you that I love you but still you think I can go with someone else.No Prachi vrachi this time and not going to forgive you so easily.You will have to beg for my forgiveness.See what a wonderful couple we make."he thought looking at his phone's screen that was having his and Prachi's wallpaper.He caressed her face and kissed her picture.That was when Prachi called him .

He changed the song and played a rocking song in the car increasing the volume so that Prachi doesn't get a doubt.

"Yes Prachi?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm in the pub with Rhea".

"When will you come back".she asked with lot of hopes