Confrontation.

Prachi was passing by the corridor when someone pulled her in a corner.She was surprised to see Ranbir there.He pulled her closer and opened his arms while she understood his intentions and hugged him tightly but suddenly felt uncomfortable she pulled away from him and was shocked to see Sanju infront of her.

"What are you doing here,Ranbir was here"Prachi said sweating badly.

"No,no baby no Ranbir it's only you and me"said Sanju coming dangerously close to her.

"Please leave me ,Please please "cried Prachi .

"Wake up,Prachi wake up what happened,Prachi ,Prachi wake up"Ranbir's concerning shouts waked her up from her nightmare .She opened her eyes nervously and was shocked to see Ranbir worriedly patting her cheeks .She sat straight on the bed while Ranbir held her closer.

"Ranbir he again tried to,tried to "Prachi said scaredly.

"Sush .see I'm here with you always just don't think about him anymore come her."said Ranbir opening his arms for her.She kept her head on his chest and lied down on the bed.In his embrace while he wiped her tears.

"Ok Prachi forget that you disturbed my precious sleep now I won't be able to sleep .So please let's talk so that we both feel good"Complained Ranbir like a child while Prachi smiled and pulled his cheeks.

"Ok so let's start from my childhood ,When I was very small like really small Mr.Meh.I mean pa."Prachi was about to call him Papa because she didn't wanted him to get angry like today's morning.That was when Ranbir interrupted her.

"You can call him whatever you are comfortable with "Ranbir said while Prachi thanked her stars for sending such an understanding and loving creature in her life.

"Now continue Madam.",

"Yes so, Mr.Mehra left us.Throughout my childhood I was called illeg"before Prachi could say further Ranbir kept his hand on her mouth.

"Don't you dare this word for you" while Prachi removed his hand and nodded her head.

"Hmmmm, continue".

"I didn't felt bad for myself instead I felt bad for maa who tolerated so much.Since that time I used to hate men.But then I met you "Prachi stopped while Ranbir looked at her with a smirk.

"Then you came and I started hating Men more"Prachi said and laughed like mad people while Ranbir's smiled wider seeing her laughing wholeheartedly.Prachi noticed him lost in her face and stopped laughing.

"You look the best when you laugh, Chickchikki.I promise you I will never leave you.If I will be angry I will fight you,ignore you ,scold you but will never leave who and will never put you in a such situation where you will have to suffer like Pragya Ma.I know chief didn't do anything intentionally but I won't do it even intentionally because I love you So much."he said and hugged her more tightly . While Prachi snuggled closer to her.

"And ha don't worry for our future kids.I will spoil them and make them like me.But will never leave them."he said .

"Why I will make them just like me is that cleared to you,our kids will be li"Prachi stopped on realizing what she said while Ranbir saw her with a grin.

"Not bad Mrs.Kohli is planning our kids",said Ranbir teasing her while Prachi slapped him lightly and blushed hard.She pulled away from him and turned her back to his front and smiled imagining her future with him.Ranbir tried to sleep but couldn't sleep without her embrace so he hugged her from behind.Prachi was about to say something but Ranbir interrupted.