Ignorance Is torcher.

In college.

All the youngsters came out of their cars while Prachi was lost in her own thoughts and was worried .Ranbir sensinng her worry held her hand possessively.
Prachi was looking at him lovingly and both were walking hand in hand when suddenly Prachi's eyes landed on Rhea was making weird faces watching them.She sensed her jealousy and immediately removed Ranbir's hand which was holding her hand.
Ranbir who was earlier confused by her behavior became angry and hurt.He left from there .Prachi felt bad seeing his condition but was helpless at that time . Rhea was happy to see Prachi distancing herself from Ranbir.
Everyone went to their respective classes.

After Three hours, Canteen.

All came there to have lunch while Prachi was not there Ranbir was about to ask Sahana about Prachi but stopped remembering her recent behavior.His thoughts were broken when Sahana said something.

"Prachi won't come today she is in library studying."

"What,she is studying.I know chickchikki you are studious but didn't know you will skip lunch too.well don't worry .Because of your this overcaring attitude Prachi has climbed over your head.Now you too ignore her"his chain of thoughts were broken when he noticed Rhea coming to sit beside him but he suddenly kept his hand on the chair while Rhea looked at him with questioning eyes.

"Hey Rhea don't take me wrong but this place belongs to Prachi .I know she is not here right now but I don't like it when anyone takes her place.You what I mean?"he said with a smile while Rhea passed him a fake smile .

A pair of eyes was witnessing the entire scenario with moist eyes.

"When you can't even let Rhea take my sitting place how would you give her my place in your heart."she said to herself.That person who has witnessed everything was Prachi.Ranbir sensed Prachi's presence .Before he could see her she ran from there crying.

After his twentieth attempt to eat anything .He stood up from his chair.

"What happened bro"asked Aryan.

"Prachi Haven't eaten anything,how will I eat "Ranbir said irritating Rhea while other gave him a teasing .

"Bro you said you are going to ignore her ,and now you are again going to her.Kya baat hai itna pyaar"Aryan teased while a hope was built in Rhea's heart that Ranbir will sit back but her hopes were broken when he went from there with two sandwiches in his hands.

"Yeh Prachi Ranbir bhi na ,Ladte rehte Hain,ek doosre ko manage rehte ,dono pagal hai"said Sahana keeping her hand on Aryan's unknowingly.

"It is the power of their love,they fight so much but after end of the day they are together"Aryan said keeping his other hand on Sahana's while both shared a small eyelock.

"Stop it you both"shouted Rhea and went from there angrily.

"What happened to her "

"Go knows your sister is a pyscho I think "Sahana said receiving a glare from Aryan.

************************************
In Library.

Prachi was trying to concentrate on her studies but couldn't her thoughts were surrounded by Rhea and Ranbir's words.Her heart was not giving her the permission to leave Ranbir while brain was continuously asking her to sacrifices her love.Her trance was broken when she noticed Ranbir sitting right beside her.She found something different in him and realized that it was his charming smile that was missing from his face. Instead he had made a serious expression.He without looking at her brought the sandwich near her mouth.She understood that he was upset with her and nodded her hand in no with teary eyes.While Ranbir didn't forced her to eat too and stood up to leave.While Prachi held his wrist and signed him to sit.He sat there with an akdu face.