Outburst.

Midnight.

Prachi woke up because she was feeling thirsty. She tried to get up  but couldn't because something was stopping her.She opened her eyes to see Ranbir sleeping like a kid keeping his head above her heart . Holding her waist tightly.Prachi smiled looking at his sleeping position.She was lost in his face.While Ranbir moved a little in his sleep breaking her trance .She tried to move but of no use . Ranbir pulled her even more closer to him.

"Don't leave me chickchikki" Ranbir mumbled in his sleep snuggling more into her.

"I will never Baklu" whispered Prachi blushing hard and kissing his forehead.

"I have to drink water"said Prachi in  an audible sound.Waking up Ranbir .He opened his eyes and lifted his head a little from her chest and saw her angelic face.

"Kya hai chickchikki I was sleeping so peacefully after so many days that too in your arms.And you disturbed my sleep " Ranbir complained like a kid again keeping his head on her chest and closing his eyes.

"But I'm thirsty".

"You are such a besharam girl ,waking in the mid of the night ,you are talking so cheaply" Ranbir teased her his eyes still closed.

"What cheap things I discussed,I just said truth I'm thirsty an"that was when realisation striked her and she slapped his .While Ranbir caught her hand and kissed it lovingly.

"If you would wake me up like this then I will also become thirsty."he winked at her.

Prachi understanding his words pushed him and ran from there to drink water.

**********************************
In kitchen.

Prachi opened the refrigerator to get the water bottle but before she could hold it she noticed another hand beside her to hold the water.She looked at the person .While the person was looking at her annoyingly.That person standing there was Rhea with annoyed and angry face .Prachi knew that Rhea hated her but thought that after knowing about their relationship Rhea might have developed a soft corner for her like she has but noticing such expressions on Rhea's face she was neither surprised nor shocked .
Rhea took her hand back and passed an evil smile to Prachi .While Prachi was confused about her behaviour.she closed the fridge's door .She was about to ask Rhea about her behavior when Rhea interrupted.

"Why didn't you took that bottle Mrs.Kohli?"said Rhea sarcastically.

"Because you also wanted that ,that's wh"

"Oh please no more lectures .You left a bottle because I wanted it right" Rhea asked while Prachi nodded her hand.

"This bottle is just a small thing there were many things which I wanted but you snatched all those .Now why are you trying to act so sweet."yelled Rhea.

"Rhea I don't know what you are talking about please tell me".

"How would u know ,you have no time for knowing anything, Because you are so happy and have everything how will you know my pain" Rhea said her eyes shedding tears.

"Please Rhea I really don't know"asked Prachi with tearful eyes, who genuinely didn't knew anything.

"Oh shut up show your concern to those who don't know your true face .But I know you,I know your true face and I hate that.I hate you Mrs.Prachi Ranbir Kohli "Rhea shouted and went from there leaving Prachi in tears.