5 Years Later.

Five Years Later.

Prachi entered her room and was in full hurry.She saw two boys sleeping on the bed with exact same position and a smile adoring their faces.

She came towards the bed and sat on one side of the bed pulling the cheeks of one of the boys.

"Utho jaan.Come on "She said kissing the boys cheeks while the other guy also woke up.

"Very good iss chirkut ko jaan and kisses and muje kuch bhi nahi".Said the guy making an annoyed face.

"Come on Ranbir  ,He is your son.You are jealous of a baby."Said Prachi teasing Ranbir.

"Oye I can never be jealous of my champ.Ok .I love my son the most."said Ranbir kissing the boy's cheeks who was still busy in his dreamland.

"I know I know you love him only nowadays"said Prachi making a pout.

"Awwwww I love my chickchikki and chick the most."Ranbir said pulling her cheeks.

"Dadda."Both stopped their arguments and saw their little Angel opening his little eyes with a pouty face just like his dad .

Ranbir immediately took the baby in his arms and kissed his nose.

"Shuru ho gayi baap-bete ki nautanki."
Prachi said to herself and saw both her lifelines busy giving each other kisses.

"Ranbir today is Reyansh first day of school .I will have to make him ready"said Prachi take the boy in his arms.

"Hey girl .Rey is so small yaar just 3 years old.How can you do this.?"Ranbir said not happy with her decision.

"Ranbir it's going to be the 100th time that we are arguing over this.But my answer is same .It's perfect age to join play school".Prachi said sternly Ranbir left with no option agreed to her .

"Ok you handle this chamach of yours and let me make his breakfast."Prachi said and left Reyansh with Ranbir.

Ranbir was doing something on his phone that was when Reyansh came to him and pulled his shirt.

"Kya chaiye"Ranbir asked sternly.

"Man to man talt"Rey said in his baby voice.
Ranbir smiled at his munchkin and pulled him on his lap.

"Dadda I bill meet new Dirlfriend thele"Baby asked Ranbir while Ranbjr burst into laughter seeing a version of him in his child.

"Yes yes you will meet alot of girlfriends there"Ranbir said kissing his baby's cheek.

"Thoo Nite/Soo Nice".

"New new Dirlfriends"The baby said .

The father sun duo was interrupted by a loud scream.

"Ranbir"Both turned their faces to see Prachi standing at the door fuming in anger.

"Abh toh aap daye"Reyansh whispered in Ranbir's ear.

"Chup kar bhe"Ranbir said slapping the baby lightly.

"Yeh kya hai.You are teaching him girlfriends at this age.Are you out of your senses.He is just 3 and a half year old. And you are talking about Girlfriend.You should teach him about good manners at this age and her you are .You are such an idio"Prachi said in go and stopped when both Reyansh and Ranbir kissed her right and left cheek respectively to stop her.