confusions continued

In Pranbir's Room.

Prachi was sleeping that was when Pallavi woke her up from the sleep.

"Ji Mom aap yaha"Prachi asked sitting straight on the bed .

"Yes beta I have brought fruits for you but first you drink this soup.Is that clear?"Pallavi asked sternly but with a lot concern.

"Ok Maa"Prachi obeyed her and Pallavi fed her with her own hands.

"Maa main khud kha" Prachi said.

"Chup Kar.When I was pregnant .Dida used to fed me with her own hands.You know Ranbir was a Golu molu child when he was born but when he became young he started doing gym and all .But I want my pota/poti to be Golu molu not patlu like you and that Ranbir."Pallavi interrupted Prachi .While Prachi's eyes were filled with tears by watching Pallavi so happy about something which was not even true.

"Maa it's not confirmed yet .let me go to the doctor first I haven't performed any test either."Prachi tried in an attempt to convince her.Prachi's eyes were still moist.

"Arre confirm wali konsi baat hai,You know Dida had called Dai Maa .Dai Maa is a lady she performed my delivered.After listening about your condition she gave 100% guarantee that you are pregnant."said Pallavi happily.

Ranbir was standing at the door with a wide smile adoring his lips.He was feeling happy and the luckiest to have the best mother and best wife in his life .

"We are wrong God.How can we play with their emotions .They are so happy.How will they feel when they will know that I'm not pregnant."Prachi thought.

"Arre lagta hai aap muje bhool Gaye"Prachi came back to reality after listening Ranbir's words .

"Can I ever forget my Prince?"said Pallavi while Ranbir gave her a light hug.

"I have given her soup ,now it's your responsibility to make her eats the fruit is that clear"commanded Pallavi.

"Yes mam"said Ranbir saluting her while Pallavi and Prachi chuckled.

Pallavi went out of the room.

"Prachi I will come in a minute"said Ranbir going towards the washroom while Prachi nodded.

She was still feeling guilty about everything.

************************************

"What ?"asked Dida .

'yes Dida the kids want to perform a test and consult a doctor too."Pallavi told Dida.

"Aaj Kal ke Bache,they don't just wanna believe their elders.Jab main bol rahi hai"Dida said giving a defeated look.

"But Dida I told you yesterday also u think we are exaggerating things too much .Without doctor's approval we cannot come to any conclusion.You are experienced but still how can we act so immaturely.This time the kids are right".Pragya said sternly.

"Yes Pragya ji is right"said Vikram.

"Hatt Pragya ji is right ka bacha ."said Abhi slapping Vikram's arm.

"Ouch what wrong did she said .She is absolutely right" said Vikram.

"Yes I think Pragya puttar is right .I'm thinking too much.Let the kids visit doctor first "said Dida while everyone nodded.