Alison

Taehyung's POV

As I follow her into the small room she calls an "office" , the first thing I notice is a rather big portrait above her desk. It's a man. I think it might be her late husband. Is this his shirt I'm wearing right now? that's a bit creepy, isn't it? I feel his gaze over me, even if the man is just inside a painting. I feel judged and a bit guilty for being here.

"He's my late husband, Namjoon!" She says noticing my staring

"I'm sorry for your loss!" I respond.

"Thanks.... you know... that used to be one of his favourite shirts... he loved the colour blue. Almost all his shirts were blue." She says smiling to herself.

I panic for a second not knowing how to respond to this. Is this not bothering her? I guess it doesn't. If it did, she wouldn't have given me the man's shirt. But she saves me from saying the wrong thing as she speaks again:

"But enough about me, I'm not the patient here! Let's take a seat and start talking... and painting!" She claps her hands once and rubs them together.

The room is small, intimate and a little dark.I feel like the heavy, long curtains take up most of the space. But... it also feels ... cozy. Like my secrets will be well kept here. I start to relax into the loveseat and take a deep breath. Jasmine grabs a painting pad and a pencil. She waits giving me a caring stare.

"Well? What was her name?" She speaks before giving me a chance to remember why I'm here.

"How did you know there was a her? " I ask.

"Taehyung.... I'm not psychic, I'm just a psychiatrist! You did told me back at the school that we're the same. I just assumed this is what you meant. Am I right?"

She said my name again. It makes me remember her. I lay back, letting my head gently fall on the cushion.

"Her name was .. Alison!" I sigh, closing my eyes for a second. "And she was my wife."

Jasmine puts down her drawing tools and takes a look at my aching state.

"Go on... "

"She... died... two years ago... " tears are already threatening my eyes but I try to swallow the pain; "in a car accident..."

Silence covers the room for a moment and I take it as a sign to continue.

"She was the perfect human being. I'm telling you... I know people say nobody's perfect , but they haven't met Alison. She was truly the perfect woman. " I smile through my tears. I don't look at Jasmine yet, just at the ceiling.
"She was kind, warm hearted, friendly.... so smart, but humble! And don't get me started on her gorgeous looks... she was... everything I ever dreamed of;" I continued.
"my first love... we actually met here.. well, in Paris! with her, everything just seemed so effortless. She completed me... "