Tangled

Just before ...

Taehyung's PoV

She left. Just like that. And I didn't even stop her. I should've run after her.
She was scared and ran away. We were both having a great time just a moment ago but now, I'm alone again, with nothing but my own thoughts to keep me company.

Maybe I shouldn't have tried to kiss her. It was way too soon... but... she wanted it. I saw it in her eyes, her trembling hands, her parting lips just begging to be kissed.

Maybe, I took too long. If only I had another chance, I would seize the moment. If only she were to magically appear in front of me again, I would claim her lips and do whatever the hell I wanted for once.

What do you want Taehyung? The voice inside my head asks.

I want her.

I want to know her. I want to kiss her, touch her, hold her, tell her how I feel. Tell her how she healed me, but not as much through therapy as through her laughter. I want to protect her and be there for her. I want to ... make love to her all night and sleep next to her only to be the first to tell her a warm Good morning next day.

My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of feet rushing down the hallway. Can it be her? I slowly walk towards the door as I hear the feet stop. I look through the peephole only to see her catching her breath in front of my door. Is she going to...

Author's PoV

She was ready to give an explanation as why she's back at his door, but before she could knock twice, he already opened the door and captured her lips with his own.

Pulling her inside with one arm, closing the door behind them with the other, then firmly pressing her against it.

Her eyes were wide open at first, the feeling of his lips sending fireworks to her stomach, but she slowly started to mirror him, closing her eyes and a warm feeling clothed her from head to toe.

This feeling, this kiss was all she ever wanted. She realised in that moment that this was missing from her life, and she didn't even know it.

Lips moving together firmly but slowly, they engaged into a dominance competition, each more hungry than the other.

Taehyung's hands moved to her face, cupping it gently and directing it either to the left or to the right, exploring each side to the fullest. He was fighting the urge to touch the rest of her body, but when she bit his bottom lip, he couldn't resist anymore.

His lips started to leave wet traces on her neck and settled on her collarbone.

She took this chance to catch her breath and roll her eyes at the feeling. It was so intense and it was simply just not enough. She wanted more.

"We *kiss* shouldn't *kiss* do *kiss* this!" She barely manage to say through all the kisses.

"Why not?" He responded quickly and got back to kissing her neck.

"You're... my patient." She whispered.

He stopped and looked at her with a very serious expression for 5 long seconds.

"You're fired!"

"Excuse me?" She raised her eyebrows.

"You are fired! Can we go on now?"

He wanted to dive back in but she gently stopped him, placing a hand on his chest. She understood his plan but she just couldn't help teasing him, just a bit!