𝙞'𝙢

jeongin groaned as he took his carry on suitcase. "do we have to go camping?"

"yes, how bad could camping be jeongin?" chan asked, smiling as he walked by to go pick out a bed in the cabins.

chan unzipped his bag, taking how his belongings to put in the small wardrobe.

"you guys done?" he called out, chan walked outside seeing hyunjin eating a croissant and enjoying the beautiful atmosphere.

"boo!" chan yelled as the other jumped.

"you almost made me drop my croissant!" hyunjin whined, before hitting his arm. chan just laughed sitting down next to the boy.

"are the others done?" the boy with blonde and pink tips color haired asked before taking another bite of his croissant.

"well, i'm guessing they should be done. let's just enjoy the atmosphere while we do wait." the boy with red hair told hyunjin before shrugging and looking ahead.

he just nodded doing the same thing as chan.

⎯⎯⎯

the sun soon set as the boys watched in awe.

"so pretty.." jisung mumbled looking at the sun that made his eyes sparkle.

"yeah.." minho mumbled, smiling a bit.

getting up, chan dusted off his clothing. "wanna tell each other scary stories or something?"

they all agreed, making a fire pit.

"who's first?" felix asked taking a bite of his pocky.

"me!" changbin raised his hand happily. hyunjin threw a small stick at him, seeing the boy pout.

"no, you suck at horror story's!"

"i do not."

"yes."

"no."

"yes."

"no!"

"no."

"yes! I mean-" changbin pouted as the others laughed.

"i'll start." seungmin said getting comfortable on his folding chair. "okay so, on a dark night, just like this one. there were four boys who-"

"boooorinngggg!!" jeongin whined. "i'm gonna go get some more snacks in the cabin." walking away, seungmin rolled his eyes.

"didn't even let me finish or continue. anyways, there were four boys who-" seungmin was then interrupted, but this time it was caused by a loud scream coming in the cabin.

the seven boys looked at each other worriedly. "jeongin!!" they all said in sync, before dashing to the cabin.

minho opened the door, screaming before he closed it again. he started breathing fast, as his heart quickened its pace.

"what happened minho??" changbin asked trying to calm him down.

"j-jeongin h-he.." minho stuttered his breath becoming uneasy.

"what minho? what happened to jeongin!" chan grabbed his shoulders softly, yet a little harsh. minho just pointed at the door as chan let go of his shoulders.

the boys watched the oldest moves, seeing him open the door before gasping. they peaked through the smalls corners around chan's body before copying exactly what the older did, gasp.