𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜

"jisung! felix!" hyunjin ran seeing the two boys lying down on the dusty ground.

chan saw jisung slightly moving as he rushed over to him. he held him closely. "i'm sorry jisung, i'm sorry that this happened to-"

"i..k-know wh-whos do-doing thi-this.." jisung slightly mumbled weakly.

"who!?" hyunjin asked, as one hand held chans shoulder and his other hand held jisungs hand.

"i..it's..ye-" jisung soon stopped talking, closing his eyes as his strong grip on hyunjin slowly faded. his head hung against chan's arm. the older was soon bursting into tears.

hyunjin patted his back, rubbing little circles to try and calm him down. it only made the redhead cry a bit more.

"he-he's gone..jeongin..seungmin..felix..now jisung..they're gone..and b-because of me!" his voice cracked, as hyunjin felt his heartbreak at the sight. the now runny nose, and the puffy eyes, are enough for hyunjin to only hug the boy tight, telling him that it's not his fault.

"we have to get going channie, they might come back." the blonde and pink tips haired said, slowly getting up as he helped chan.

"y-you're ri-right.." chan sniffled, wiping a few tears that escaped. the boy earned a small weak smile from hyunjin.

⎯⎯⎯

chan and hyunjin were far away from the cliff, hyunjin turned around anxious as he heard a sound a few steps away from them.

"chan.."

"hm?" chan looked to his side, seeing the boy slowly push back his hair.

"i think we're being followed.." hyunjin whispered, as chan looked around seeing a pair of dark brown yet black mixed eyes staring at him.

he grabbed hyunjins arm, walking faster. "we are."

"you can't escape.." a voice called out, as it only made the two boys run faster.

a loud bang, just like the same bang from felix being shot in the head was heard. the only difference was that it was shot on hyunjins chest, exactly on the heart. he soon fell face up, his body not moving and his breath stood still, as if he was a statue.

"hyunjin!" chan yelled, getting ready to run to him, but saw two figures running at him with razor blades. he ran as fast as he could, loosing those people behind.

"i lost them..at least for now.." chan said to himself, now looking for changbin and minho. hopefully the three of them could survive and get some help.