𝙛𝙤𝙧

"what the hell is going on!!" changbin said, almost yelling out in frustration and anxiousness.

"i don't know. but we have to find a way out of these woods, or at least get help." chan insisted, wiping a tear that escapes his eye.

"how about we split up into two? sounds cliche because of those horror movies, but we could probably find help faster!" jisung said, shrugging before he grabbed felix.

"i call felix as my partner," he said, before taking him away in a different direction.

"jisung!! stop!" chan called out, but the two only walked even farther away from the group. "we are not doing this, nobody else-"

"changbin and minho are already gone, just me and you." hyunjin shrugged, linking arms around him.

chan sighed, as they walked in another direction hoping to look for someone or something for help.

⎯⎯⎯

jisung and felix ran as they were being chased by two other people.

"leave us alone! we didn't do anything." jisung cried out when they were cornered on a cliff.

"but you're on our property, should've thought twice before stepping in it." one voice said, playing with the tip of their machete.

"oh come on! this whole campsite is your property?" felix replied, rolling his eyes as he crossed his arms.

"i wouldn't get so tough or smart sir, you have no weapons while i can aim this at your head and kill you slowly." another voice said, walking closer and closer.

the two boys backed up, almost falling since they were on the edge of the cliff already.

the two figures laughed, as a loud bang was heard as the last thing you could hear from the restless boy was a low groan as his body dropped to the ground almost immediately.

"felix!" jisung yelled, as tears escaped his eyes, looking at the bullet wound in the middle of his forehead. he soon looked at the two figures with tears in his eyes.

"you monsters..!" he managed to say through his sobs.

the figure with the machete then stabbed the boy in the stomach, letting the weapon go deeper into his body. his mouth was already spitting out blood, as jisungs body was giving up on him and his eyes soon closing. the two figures took off their mask before laughing like maniacs.

"you..y-you w-won't get aw-away wit-with th-this.." jisung mumbled.

"oh trust me we will. by the time they find you, you'll be already dead!" one of them snickered as they both walked away, laughing like maniacs again.