𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮

there jeongin was, lying on the floor lifeless. his throat was slit as blood was oozing out in a pattern that wasn't so pleasant.

"look, read the walls!" seungmin pointed at the wall on top of the boy's restless body.

"you're next.." chan said, repeating what the words were on the wall.

"did the killer use it with jeongins blood?" felix asked, walking closer but chan pulled him back.

"are you stupid? what if the killer is here, do you wanna-" an arrow then swift past chans ear, making it slightly bleed due to the point of the weapon hitting past the tip of his ear.

"they're here!!" shaking jisung grabbed the closest thing to him. felix was startled by jisungs sudden action, slowly warming up to his touch.

"run!" chan then suddenly yelled, as they all left the cabin and running far into the woods. they're farther than where they were before.

a groan was then heard behind them, it was far away, but chan could tell who it belonged to.

"seungmin!" he yelled, going back before jisung stopped him.

"we're too late chan! they already got him, we have to keep running." the red-haired just looked at seungmins body getting dragged harshly against the rocks and leaves. an arrow or two was seen perfectly and clearly on his back as if the arrows represented a flag being place on the moon. but this flag on the moon wasn't beautiful as it seems.

he soon turned around seeing that there was more than just one person.

"i'm sorry seungmin and jeongin.." chan whispered weakly, soon catching up with the others.