𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜

"just in on the news, a group of teens, preferably eight boys, were all found dead. one in the cabins with their neck slit, another with two arrows in their back at a pathway, then two boys found on a cliff, one with a bullet wound on their head and the other getting brutally stabbed with what seems to be a machete. then another with blonde and pink tips was found with a bullet wound exactly on the heart, while it seems that a teenager was smooshed to death by a big boulder that must've fallen or been planned. the other two males were also found dead by one that seems to be dead by getting his face smashed against a tree and then getting stabbed, while the last boy..he was stabbed to death and was then hunged onto the tree with the words of you were too late, on the sheriff's cabin wall." the new reporter on the tv said, as the killers watched.

"deserves them right for walking on our property." the leader of the clan said.

"hey yeji, there's someone outside. they look like they need help?" one called out.

"go to them ryujin, lia follow me, chaeryeong and yuna get ready to have some fun." yeji said as they all nodded. "lets go have some fun.."

they all left the cabin as the news reporter was still talking about the same topic of the eight boys being killed.

"this case is still being investigated as the killers are still on the loose on soyosan forest."

a loud scream was then heard deep into the forest, where no one could be able to save them.

THE END.