𝙜𝙤

the red-haired ran as far as his feet could take him. all this running that's happening tonight was tiring, but if it meant that it would save his life then it doesn't matter. he then saw a small cabin with the name of "sheriff office" planted in gold plaque.

he quickly ran over there trying to open the door. "dammit it's locked..great now how am i-" he soon stopped talking to himself and kicked the doorknob. the door swung opened as he smiled in relief.

chan ran over to the desk, grabbing the phone, and dialing 911.

"come on..pick up, pic-"

"hello this is the operation for 911, how may i help you." a lady through the call asked.

"hi? hello, please help. there's a group of people trying to kill me, they killed seven of my friends."

"okay, where are you at sir?"

"soyosan forest." chan said, looking out the window and twirling with the cord of the phone anxiously.

"okay the police are coming, just stay hidden and we'll get there soon."

"please hurry.." he mumbled, as the line went off.

a window then broke making chans breath hitched while his heart was beating rapidly.

"come out~ we know you're in there. so..come out before we come in." the voice said harshly, as a gunshot was heard that was meant to scare him.

he hid in the closet, trying to fit in between the coats and the corner. chan then heard more windows breaking before the door broke down as well, even though chan broke the knob earlier.

"come out..we won't hurt you.." the voice said lying, as they left the knife glide against the desk letting this loud screeching sound echo in the room.

chan covered his ears, groaning. he quickly covered his mouth, as his heart starting beating rapidly again.

the screeching stopped as he heard nothing. chan sighed in relief but soon gasped as the closet door swing opened.

"got you..!" the voice said, finally showing their face as well as the others.

⎯⎯⎯

"come check this out office lim!" a police officer yelled where the sheriff's office was.

"oh my god.." officer lim known also as jaebeom gasp in shock seeing the sight.

there chan was, hanging off a tree with his guts practically oozing out. the sight was miserable to bear. officer lim looked at the writing on the wall of the sheriff's cabin with blood on it.

you were too late.