dont be so dramatic

again it's bakugos pov

i guess i forgot to mention that i'm dating creamer. It kinda just happened after deku and i fought.

*flashback in todorokis pov*

i was walking back to dorm room as i saw deku limping to his. curiosity got the better of me and i walked faster to catch up to him.

"midoriya?"

"huh? oh its just you. hi Todoroki"

" youre limping"

"i know im limping im the one doing the limping"

"yeah but why"

"kacchan started a fight with me an-"and then i was off to beat some bakuass. it was a nice ass but still he needs to learn to stop beating up people for the smallest things ever.

when i arrived i heard.....crying? his door was unlocked? how mad do you have to get to forget to lock your door. bakugou is notorious for locking his door. how could he forget now? i decide to just walk in. its dark in here. his room is currently giving off tokoyami vibes.

hes laying in his bed in the fetal position. hes kinda adorable when hes sleeping. maybe its cause hes not glaring or yelling at people. he seems peaceful.i wonder if he always looks this peaceful when hes in his room. it really is dark in here though and i wanted to get a better look at the peaceful bakugou. i also needed him to wake up so i can yell at him for hurting deku like that.

i turn on the ceiling light and i kinda wish i didnt. maybe its a good thing that i did though. there was blood seeping through his hoodie and shorts. did he get that hurt during their fight? the lights made bakugou stir and eventually wake up. he woke up to see me, one of his least favourite people, standing infront of his bed. i expected for this to get some kind of angry response but instead he just pulled his blanket up and went back to sleep.

i walked to the side of his bed cause what the fuck. he could at least acknowledge me. i shook his shoulder trying to get him to wake back up.

"what the fuck half n half?" he said in a soft voice

first off ive never heard bakugo talk below a yell so this was pretty surprising but i guess its expected cause he was just asleep. but still why does my stomach feel like this?

"whyd you get into a fight with deku after curfew?"

" cause i fucking felt like it"

"whyd you feel like it"

"cause i fucking did"

"feeling the need to fight someone isnt a valid reason to fight them. honestly how are you one of the smartest people in class yet youre so fucking dumb? do you even think before you do shit? do you even-"

"SHUT UP TODOROKI" he yelled at me as he sat up in his bed.

i could see now that he was wearing a hoodie. it looked to be four sizes too big. like it was a giants hoodie. like diane from the seven deadly sins.

"excuse me?"

"just shut up and leave me alone. it's between me and deku so why are you so fucking mad. it doesnt have anything to do with you"

" it does have something to do with me. dekus my friend and you hurt him and i wanna know why."

" creamer i literally just felt like it now get the fuck out of my room"

"because you felt like it isnt an answer"

"well thats my fucking answer"

"but its not an answer"

" THEN MAKE IT ONE YOU DUMBASS" bakugou yelled as he jumped on me with his hands around my neck.

he was choking me. i guessed it was out of anger but it wasnt. his hands disappeared from around my neck. i saw a tear fall from his eye. he was ......crying? did choking me upset him? bakugo stood up and walked away from me. he took the sleeve of his hoodie and wiped his face.

" can you leave please" asks bakugou as he stands with his back towards me

i want to leave cause he basically just tried to kill me but im also curious. why was his hoodie so big? why did he get so mad at me? why is he crying? why did he say please?

"why"

"what"

"why are you crying"

"cause obviously im fucking upset dickshit"

his insults get worse the more he gets upset i notice

"why did you just try to kill me"

"i wasnt trying to kill you i just....it was just cause...like...fuck half n half why are you interrogating me"

"just tell me why you choked me and why your hoodie is so big and ill leave"

" fine i- wait my hoodie?"

"yeah its huge"

" that doesnt matter"

" yeah but im curious"

"fuck off"

" i never fucked on"

" i swear to fuck todoroki can you just leave"

"you said my name"

"huh"

"you called me by my actual name"

"shut up"

"answer my questions and i will"

bakugou sighed heavily. it was obvious he was exhausted. i could tell even if his back has been turned to me this entire time.

"i have adhd like dunce face and sometimes my anger issues get out of hand and i cant control my impulses when they do so i got mad and wanted to hurt you and so i did"

"what about your hoodie"

"it hides things"

"what are you hiding in a hoodie"

it was a while before bakugou spoke again

"things i dont want"

"why would hide stuff you dont want just throw it away or something"

"look i answered your questions now leave assshit"

he turned around and started shoving me towards the door. i go to shove him back in his chest but was surprised when i felt something soft and...squishy? bakugou stepped back with wide eyes.

"bakugou....do you have.."

"shut the fuck up before i fuck you the fuck up dirtneck"

_____

and ever since that day me and bakugou slowly became friends.he ended up opening up to me about his life and i did the same. i guess it was only natural that after a month or two of us being friends that we both developed crushes on each other. neither of us wanted to admit it first but in the end i was the one to confess first which left bakugou a blushing and stuttering mess.