now you're

hi this photo exists and i wanted to show y'all that's all
todorokis pov

i walked away from bakugou and midoriya and made my way back to my dorm. i was confused. i wasn't hurt cause i was too confused to know if i should be hurt or not. it seemed like i wasn't supposed to be hurt and that i was the one who did the hurting.

i guess i was in the wrong here. i shouldn't have talked about bakugou that way as it's wrong for me as his boyfriend to say bad things about him. i don't thinks he's perfect though but he's close to it. there's just some stuff about him that makes me mad and i wanted to tell my friends about it and get their opinion on it. am i wrong for wanting help with my thoughts?

i walked into my dorm and took my shoes off. i switched my regular socks for some fuzzy ones. ever since bakugou showed me them i've preferred these ones over regular socks. i decide to start on the homework we were given today.

after about an hour of doing homework i've only completed one assignment usually i would have more done but i can't seem to focus. my mind keeps wandering to bakugou. we usually did our homework together so it felt wrong to not have him with me right now. did he really mean it when he said he didn't need a boyfriend? does that mean we aren't together anymore? he wouldn't just break up with me like that would he? maybe i should talk to him in person.

i put on a pair of slippers and head down the hall towards bakugos dorm. i stand in font of his door for a minute. should i give him some space instead? i don't want him to feel like i'm suffocating him or anything like that. i don't want him to feel forced to talk to me either.

i turn around and head back to my dorm, deciding that i'll talk to him later in the week about this. i know bakugou likes to be alone sometimes so he can think things out. it takes him a while to think about this cause he likes to pick them apart so i usually give him a lot of time whenever he has to make a decision about things. usually it's a decision about what he wants to eat and not about if he wants to date me still or not.

once i'm in my dorm i finish my homework, shower, and go to sleep. there's nothing else for me to do other than sleep. usually i would do something involving bakugou but for obvious reasons i can't right now.

the rest of the week went as expected. bakugou was noticeably more aggressive than usual and avoided me. i tried my best to stay out of his way in order to not have to face midoriya wrath again. i don't know if the class knew what was happening to be honest but i didn't really care. it's not like they could do anything to help it or make it worse.

i lied. they would make it worse. well not all of them. just a certain purple haired boy. it was after training in the locker rooms when mineta decided to say something. everyone knew that bakugou had a really feminine looking body but they didn't really know why.

"hey bakugou i got a question" the ball headed boy stated

bakugou paused. he was about to go to the bathroom stalls so he could change because his classmates didn't know he was trans and he wanted to keep it that way. he usually ignored mineta but this time he decided to entertain him.

"what"

"why do you look like that"

"the fuck do you mean"

"like a girl"

it was silent in the locker room. minetas words had gotten the attention of everyone in the locker room.

"your body is really curvy like one and your chest is way too big to just be pecs. also you have a better ass than any of the girls in the class and trust me i'd know." mineta said with a smile

bakugou just stood there. his face blank but his eyes weren't. his eyes held every emotion from fear to humiliation to sadness. kirishima and kaminari whispered something to eachother then looked at bakugou. kirishima was the first to say something.

"i hate to say it but mineta is kinda right. your body is kinda insane."

"yeah dude you got like mad ass and giant mommy milkers"

bakugou just stood there. he was so still i wasn't sure if he was even breathing still. i looked around the room for midoriya but he was no where to be found. i looked to bakugou and we made eye contact for the first time in days. his mouth said nothing but everything else said "help me".

i decided in that moment to pretend like the last few days hadn't happened. i took bakugous hand and lead him to the back of the locker rooms away from everyone else. i sat him down on a bench and once i was sure he was actually breathing i went back to the rest of the guys.

"hey bro why'd you just run off with bakubro like that we were talking to him" kirishima asked with a frown

"yeah whered he go" kaminari asks. he got up like he decided to go find him on his own.

i froze his feet in place.

"listen. i know that just because you're in the bottom of the class doesn't mean you're fucking stupid."