manic

everyone stood in shock at what todoroki had said. even bakugou who, after being dragged away from the main group of boys and was about to leave had found his feet stuck to the ground. it wasn't todorokis ice keeping him in place like denki but his words. his voice. if his quirk was his voice like present mics then you'd be dead right now. his usual monotone voice sounded a bit like how bakugous does when he's threatening to blow someone to bits. 

"bro chill out it ain't that deep" kirishima says putting his hands up in defense just incase todoroki decided to torch him

"no it kinda is that big of a deal. you guys obviously are as insensitive as you are illiterate."

"todoroki what are you talking about? I'm a very sensitive person. also can you like unfreeze me this isn't comfortable" 

"you being comfortable isn't the fucking problem right now. it'll melt in a minute."

"so um what is important then? did you have a conspiracy theory about bakugou actually being a girl or something cause me too dude" mineta says 

todorokis anger gets the best of him and he audibly growls. this scares everyone but more mineta since it was his words that sent him over the edge.

"listen up dickheads, if literally anyone mentions anything about bakugous body resembling a female to anyone I will make sure you dont make it to graduation day. i cant tell you why what you're doing is the dumbest shit I've ever seen anyone do and yes it is the dumbest shit I've seen someone do and remember i have endeavour as a father so the bar is pretty fucking high. its not my place to tell you but it should go without saying that somethings arent meant to be brought up. if bakugou feels like telling you why what you said is dumb then you'll know but if he doesn't wanna tell you then well...i dont know actually. just dont fucking bother him about it."

and with that todoroki left. he walked to the doors to find bakugou still standing there frozen but with tears in his eyes. this confuses todoroki. did he say something wrong? 

"bakugou why are you still here?"

"todoroki you're a dumbass" bakugou says 

(switch to dekus pov cause yeah)

after asking pro hero midnight some things about her quirk i headed to the locker room. midnight had such a fascinating quirk and I couldn't help but be curious. who wouldn't wanna ask her a question after seeing her pro hero costume. 

when I walked into the locker roomthe air was stiff. it seemed like nobody wanted to say anything. i walked up to iida with the intentions of asking him if something had happened. iida saw me walking towards him and turned away? he usually never avoinds me. that's weird.

"hey iida can I ask you something?"

"s-sure midoriya"

okay why was he stuttering? he never stutters.

"did something happen? it feels kinda tense in here."

"other than bakugou leaving the locker room looking upset and todoroki basically growling uhm no."

I had heard enough. my kacchan is once again hurt and its being of todoroki.

"oh okay. thanks for telling me iida."

" no problem midoriya"

i went to my locker to get changed out of my hero costume.i al but rip it off of my body. i just wanted to hurry up and get out of here so I could find kacchan and todoroki. prefferbly id find todoroki first so I could confiscate his lips cause that seems to be the fucking problem here. 

i get my uniform on and leave the locker room. i made my way back to the dorms since that's where either one of them probably is. i walked into the common room and saw todoroki sitting on the couch next to momo. he didn't see me come into the room since he was so immersed in his book. i hate him so much. how can he be reading so peacefully knowing that he has once again upset bakugou. he didnt even apologize for the first time and he probably isn't going to for this time either. i walk up to him and slap him. hard. 

tokoyami who was walking into the room stopped in his tracks. momo was stunned. todoroki looked...uhm.....i don't know actually. i cant explain the look on his face. 

"midoriya....may i ask for the reason you slapped me"

"i don't know  todoroki why don't you tell me what happened in the locker room and why kacchan is upset. no wait how about i just kill you instead"

"midoriya wait you cant hurt him. I'm sure its just a misunderstanding" momo said

"i can assure you midoriya that its a misunderstanding and that todoroki was not at fault here" tokoyami says from his spot in the doorway

"i can assure you that i don't give a fuck about what todoroki says he did or didnt do to kacchan because obviously todoroki is too dumb to know when he's in the wrong"

"but midoriya im ranked higher than you? how can i be dumb?"

" im about to crush your spinal cord with a fucking brick if you don't shut the fuck up you ugly ass bipolar quirk having ass bitch"

even though todoroki shut up i was still mad. i fisted the front of his shirt and pulled him up from the couch. i used my free hand to punch him in the face. he grabs my wrist and yanks my arm off of the front of his shirt. he uses his ice to freeze my feet to the ground so i cant attack him anymore. he seems to be forgetting that i have a power type quirk and can punch the ice to get out of it like how kirishima would.

i punch my feet loose and go back to trying to kill this man. i kick him in the stomach and while he's doubled over i staring punching him anywhere i can get my hands on. his face, his arm, literally anywhere. i just want him to be in  pain. i land a few decent punches but when i wind up for another one todoroki grabs my arm before i can hit him.

"izuku what the fuck is your problem?" he yells at me

he once again freezes my feet but also my legs. before i could punch my way out of it he punches me in the face and fuck that shit hurt. ever since the sports festival he must have gotten stronger. well fuck.