get some

i hope y'all know i went back and reread this fic and while i was reading it i forget i was the one who wrote it and i got upset that there weren't more chapters so here we are

bakugou had woken up late. this was unusual for the blonde since he was always the first one to home room. nevertheless he woke up at to a silent dorm which was the first indication that something was wrong. class 1-a was never quiet. a quick glance at his limited edition all might alarm clock showed him that it was 8:17 and that he indeed was fucked.

he hated being late and having to walk into a full classroom. all of the eyes on him never made him feel any better. to avoid being even more late bakugou threw his blankets off of his body and got out of bed. he got ready in record time and by 8:22 he was ready for class. not having to tie a tie really helped to speed up the process but fuck was it hard to get his binder on this morning. he was ready to crawl back into bed and skip the rest of the day but he grabbed his bag and left his dorm. he walked past the kitchen with the excuse of not having time to eat breakfast in his mind. he didn't need it anyways.

down the steps towards another building up the steps down the hall and towards his class he walked. he could hear commotion coming from his class but that was to be expected of his class. as he neared the class he felt a presence behind him. he turned to see their home room teacher who was supposed to be teaching home room right now.

"aren't you supposed to be in there?" katsuki asked with a head tilt

"you're not the only one capable of over sleeping bakugou" aizawa retorted as he walked past bakugou

bakugou snorted and continued walking , catching up to aizawa eventually. he opened the door and stepped back to let his teacher walk in but aizawa didn't go in. instead he activated his quirk. bakugou took a look to see why his teacher felt the need to do so at fucking eight in the morning and all he could think was "what the fuck"

and then he actually said it out loud. it came out at a normal taking level but for a man like katsuki bakugou anything below a yell is uncommon so the members of the class that weren't busy killing eachother all whipped their heads around to see their home room teacher standing with the person this whole situation was about

aizawa seems to come back to earth and activates his quirk which halts the fighting students and forces them to look in aizawas direction. todoroki glances in aizawas direction but is surprised to see his boyfriend standing next to his home room teacher. he thought the male would end up skipping class today

"ai-aizawa-sensei w-we can explain" midoriya stuttered out as he then went into a ramble about kaminari and ojirous argument that led to the scene in front of them. aizawa turned his quirk off once midoriya went into his ramble and settled his face into a scowl that you'd expect to see on katsuki's face.

"obviously this is something that's gonna affect how class goes so i guess i have to do something about it. the wonderful perks of being a pro hero.....having to yell at kids about basic human rights" aizawa sighed as he stepped into the room bakugou was frozen at the door. he didn't know what to do or feel. he had thought that his class was cool with things like this since as todoroki said they were cool with denki and sero but obviously todoroki was wrong.

"what are you all waiting for? class is starting get in your seats." aizawa asked from his position at the front of the classroom 

everyone scrambled to their seats except for hagekure who everyone forgot about but who could blame them? she's fucking invisible.

"i didn't think this would have to be something i taught you all seeing as how your generation is supposed to be progressive with things like this and you all obviously are trying to be good people and pro heroes but here we are" aizawa said this as he drew a venn-diagram on the board.

"in the left circle is someone's sex, what their chromosomes are, in the right circle is their gender, what they indenting as whether it be she/her, he/him, they/them, she/they, he/they, or xie/xiem it can be any fucking thing. now in the middle is the species human. does anyone know why?"

nobody raised their hands. aizawa quirked an eyebrow at this but continued. "this is because no matter what you identify as you're still fucking human and deserve to be treated with the same respect and given the same rights as anyone else would be. does that make sense to everyone?"

hands went up at this and aizawa let out yet another tired sigh.
"yes ojirou?" asked aizawa in a tone that he hoped displayed how annoyed he was with this
"my parents always taught me that your gender is whatever is between your legs....are you saying my parents are wrong?" he asked in a condescending tone.

"yeah your parents are fucking stupid i just went over that shit so obviously you are too"

"aizawa-sensei i am not sure if you are aware of this but as you are teaching a very knowledgeable lesson you are also letting out very vulgar words that are not allowed in the class room and as the class rep i can not let this be ignored even though you hold a higher status than me i ho-"
"iida i swear to fucking baphomet i know that i'm cursing right now but honestly with how pissed i am i can't help it. i have half the mind to expel half of you right now but i know that shit like this is taught at home so it's not entirely your fault and i'm trying to give you a second chance before i have to do all of that paper work because i really do hate paperwork"

tenya reluctantly sat down and aizawa continued with his lecture.

"now class is over soon and by soon i mean i want to take a nap for the next thirty minutes of class because you have all caused my blood pressure to reach levels that even reconvert girl can't fix"

" so the bottom line here is if you fuck with bakugou or any of your classmates about shit like this you're expelled. use this time now to study or reflect on your life. goodnight." aizawa finished with a smile on his face as he then retreated into his yellow sleeping bag for some sleep that he desperately needs.

nobody knew what to do. obviously they should be studying or reflecting on their lives but who could study after a lesson like that? tenya iida could but he's not important right now.

bakugou got out his books and was all ready to study. he ignored the eyes that he could obviously felt on his back. deku and his worrying could wait until lunch.
right as he opened his english text book a paper ball landed on his desk. he stared at it with a scowl for a second before deciding to open it with a defeated sigh. he's seen scenes like this in movies, the loser gets picked on by the popular kids in class with mean notes, so cliche.

in messy handwriting the crumpled up paper read "sorry about that ;-; ojirou was talking shit like a bitch and you said bitches get stitches"

bakugou had to fight the smile making its way into his lips as he looked at up kaminari. the idiot was making a heart with his fingers while mouthing "i'm sorry"

bakugou rolled his eyes but held a thumbs up to show he was good. kaminari turned back around in his seat and returned to whatever school work he had decided to do.

the rest of the day went on without an incident. during hero training bakugou trained with kirishima who wanted to see if he could take a ap shot to the chest. this led to bakugou doing a howitzer blast on kirishima once they discovered he could.

that then led to bakugou getting mad at how kirishima could withstand his blasts so he went off on his own to figure out how to make them more powerful.