ive

this update is short cause it's mainly a vent post lol bitches be having anxiety and shit there's probably a bunch of spelling mistakes cause i was like crying while writting this but who double checks shit anyways i'll post a longer update sometime this week

third person pov

bakugou couldn't feel anything or hear anything. no that's a lie. he could feel the sinking feeling in his stomach. he could feel the way his hands went numb. he could feel the tightness in his chest. he could feel his legs give out beneath him. he could feel the way he couldn't feel any of his limbs anymore but knew he was shaking. he could feel something wet on his face. he could hear a ringing in his ears.

a second after bakugou fell to the floor todoroki was next to him. he picked bakugou up and carried him away from the others and to his dorm. he didn't notice a worried kirishima following him. todoroki didn't care if him and bakugou had broken up, he still cared for the boy and wanted to help him.

todoroki opened bakugous dorm room and placed the shaking boy on his bed. he turned close the door and saw kirishima standing in the doorway.

"i'm gonna close the door now" todoroki says as he slowly closes the door

"wait no-" kirishima says

he puts a hardened foot in between the door.

"i just wanted to know if bakubro is okay. he i've never seen him like that before." kirishima states in a sad voice

"he's fine kirishima. could you go back to the commons and make sure deku doesn't kill ojiro?"

"sure bro"

kirishima leaves to do as todoroki says. todoroki closes the door and turns back to see bakugo sitting criss-cross apple sauce with his head in his hands. his hands were in his hair and he was tugging at it while crying. it wasnt a loud cry but a pained one. every few seconds a loud sob would come out from the boys lips.

todoroki walked over to bakugou and gently pulled his hands away from his hair. bakugou let his hands fall into his lap. todorki sat down next to bakugou. he went to put his arm around him but stopped when bakugou flinched away. it wasnt unusual for the boy to not want to be touched sometimes. he just gets too overwhelmed by things and being touched by someone would only make it worse.todoroki decided to just sit next to him instead. he wouldn't try to force the boy to talk or try to touch him. it would just make things worse.

bakugou could feel the air coming out of his nose everything he took a breath. this made him upset so he tried breathing through his mouth but he felt uncomfortable with his mouth open. he didn't know what to do. he could feel his lungs in his chest fill up with air and deflate with each breath. the simple act of breathing was causing him to spiral even more.

suddenly he felt hot. too hot. he was burning up. his stomach felt like a broken garbage disposal. he felt like he was dying and going to throw up at the same time.

many minutes passed and the tears had stopped but the anxiety didn't. todoroki could see that bakugou was no longer crying but was still shaking slightly. his breathing had evened out some but not completely. every few seconds a breath would get caught in his throat and he had to fight to get it out.

"do you want me to stay or go"