Chapter 6

my posting schedule is the same as technoblade's

-----------

George woke up in a bed. How he got there when he didn't remember walking, he didn't know. The last thing he remembered was...

His face flushed red. 

That did not happen. 

He turned on his side and saw the colourblind glasses on the nightstand. 

His face went even hotter.

It did. 

George jumped out of bed. His suitcase was by the door. 

I must've fallen asleep while Dream was talking, George thought, grabbing one of his merch hoodies and a pair of jeans. And then... he brought me upstairs? 

You're forgetting what you were thinking while he was talking, a tiny voice told him.

George wanted to die of embarrassment. 

--------

Dream wiped his hands on a towel and scrolled the instructions down on his phone. He wasn't a great chef. He didn't expect this to be very good. But hopefully George would see it and say "Well, it's the thought that counts." 

Holding his breath, Dream flipped the pancake. It wasn't burned. That was the fourth pancake he hadn't burnt. 

Score. 

He heard footsteps on the stairs and saw George, his dark brown hair adorably messy. 

"G'morning," Dream said.

"Morning," George said, smiling. He sniffed the air, then his eyes landed on the pancakes. "You can cook?" 

"Apparantly," Dream shrugged, flipping the pancake onto the pile. "You hungry?" 

"Where are your plates?" George asked, opening random cupboards. 

Dream pointed. George set the table. 

"You want to go to the ocean today?" Dream asked. 

"We could have a picnic on the beach!" George said excitedly.

Dream nodded. "Whenever we get back I can show you my PC and we can do a quick stream, if you want. Just an update." 

"You're going to do a face reveal?" George asked.

Dream shook his head. 

"Oh. You should," George said, cutting up his pancake. "I know it makes you anxious, but you're cute Dream."

Dream almost choked. He purposely dropped his fork and ducked under the table to get it, his face turning red. 

"Oh, you've put chocolate chips in these," George commented nonchalantly. 

-----------------

L'manberg or Dream SMP?