14

WILBUR CONTENT WILBUR CONTENT WILBUR CONTENT

---------

"You're up."

George looked around. "Where's Sapnap?"

"He went to the store. Said it was illegal for me to not have froot loops. How'd you sleep?"

"Good. What are you making?" 

Dream set down two bowls. "A cake," he said. "You're gonna have to help me though, cus I don't know how to bake."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Well, I mean, three milk two sugar three wheat one egg." Dream shrugged. "Easy, right?"

"Well now I see why you're single," George said. "Here, let me help you."

---------

"So then you just stir until it's - hold on, not like that you're getting it everywhere." 

"It's fine I'll just clean it up."

Dream stirred for a little while longer and then George got fed up. "Dream oh my god. Like this."

George grabbed Dream's hands from behind and showed him how to stir. Dream almost couldn't breathe. 

"Like this," George repeated. "Slowly."

No don't leave! Dream purposely sprayed the mixture everywhere and George sighed again.

 "Let me do it." 

"No, I got it." 

"You very clearly don't." George tried to grab the stirring spoon. "Dream-"

"I'm not letting go of my weapon!" Dream shouted playfully. He held it up high to avoid George's hands and then laughed. "Haha short."

"Dream!" George said, laughing, his face going red. "Give me the spoon."

"You'll never take me alive!" Dream said in a high pitched voice, waving the spoon. George went silent, focusing on the spoon. Dream bonked him on the head with it. 

"Dream!" 

Wheezing, Dream ran around his kitchen, and then into the living room. George chased him all around his house until Dream accidentally cornered himself in the spare bedroom. 

George stood in the doorway, rubbing his head a little. "I'm getting that spoon Dream."

"Oh yeah? What if I swallow it?"

"What?"

Just then the door slammed downstairs. "HONEY I'M HOME!"

"Sapnap!" Dream shouted. "Come help me George is trying to rob me!"

Sapnap eventually made his way up into their room and then paused in the doorway beside George. He raised his eyebrows. "Rob you of what exactly?"

Dream waved the spoon. 

"You should get off that bed Dream," Sapnap said. "You'll lose something and it won't just be the spoon."

Dream and George paused for a second, and then they both got it at the same time. 

"Sapnap!" George yelled into the hall. "Don't!"

He turned back and Dream tossed him the spoon.

"I'll clean up the mess," Dream said, walking past George, face burning red.

----------

WILBUR CONTENT WILBUR CONTENT WILBUR CONTENT