15

merry christmas if you celebrate it :)

-------

"George get in the car!" 

"Coming!" George shouted, tying his shoes. He should've brought sandals. This was taking too long. 

"GEORGE IS SLOW!" Sapnap shouted, running full speed out the door. George whipped around to watch Sapnap do a dramatic slide across the hood of Dream's car. He did a complicated twisty thing and jumped into the driver's seat. 

Dream followed Sapnap, scruffing up George's hair as he walked past. He made a flicking motion with his fingers. Sapnap climbed out of the car, making a disappointed awe sound. 

George finished tying his shoes and climbed into the passenger seat. He did his seatbelt. "Do we have everything?" 

Dream nodded. "You got the sunscreen?" 

"Yep. You got the snacks?" 

Dream looked at him. "I thought you were grabbing them." 

"Well I'm not going back inside," George said, too lazy to get up in the Florida heat. 

"I got them!" Sapnap said suddenly, leaning forwards between the two seats, so excited he was almost bouncing. "Jeez you guys would be lost without me, wouldn'tcha?" 

"Completely lost," George agreed.

"Oh yeah. Totally gone," Dream nodded.

"DRIVE!" Sapnap shouted excitedly, slapping the back of Dream's seat. "Let's go let's go!" 

Dream wheezed. "I gotta back out of my driveway!" 

"C'MON LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO!" Sapnap said. "I want to go swimming! The lake's going to be so fun and cold and wet and I can't wait to see you in your bathing suit George, you're gonna look so cute-" 

Dream braked hard and Sapnap went flying back with an audible oof.

"Oops," Dream said, voice shaking with laughter. 

"Sit down Sapnap, you're gonna hurt yourself," George said, twisting over the seat's shoulder. 

"Sorry mom. Dream does this car have hyperdrive?" 

"Oh yeah. It goes super fast. Like, lightspeed fast." 

"You guys are nerds," George said. 

"Like a cute nerd?" Sapnap asked. 

"Like a nerd I'd punch in the face," George answered. 

"Would you punch me in the face?" Dream asked.

No I wouldn't, because that would hurt you. "Yes I would. And then you'd sue me for breaking your pretty face." 

"My what?" 

"Dream's so hot," Sapnap said, leaning on his elbows between the seats again. "I wouldn't break his pretty face." 

"Sit down Sapnap," Dream wheezed. "You're gonna hurt yourself." 

"I'm impervious to damage. I'm damage proof." 

"We'll see about that after I break your face," George said.

"My pretty face." 

"Would you punch me?" George asked Dream.

The car was silent.

"No," Dream said. 

George quickly looked away. "Why not?" 

"You want me to?"