💔"Niall"💔 (Niam Horayne)

⚠️Body dysmorphia⚠️

It's always there...even when stuff looks good it's in all of the stuff but mostly, people just look right through it. What's the "IT". Just how everything's always slipping away how everyone's kind of dying inside. How sad everybody really is...

"Niall love you ready for our date?" Liam asked. Niall had been in the same position for 30 minutes now he was staring at his body every single little thing was being taken into consideration "I've gotten fat" Niall whispered to no one in particular. "I have so many scars, I have to many freckles....Liam I can't go I look awful." Immediately Liam looked at Niall's body "What are you talking about it's beautiful" Liam whispered into Niall's ear while kissing all over his body.

*sighs* I'm good, I'm good. Like I'm floating outside of my body, looking down at myself and I hate what I see....I know how dead you are inside, how worthless you feel...I know how you look into the mirror and hate what you see. And I'm so scared that, that feeling is never gonna go away.

"You don't get it do you Liam? I look in the mirror everyday and I HATE WHAT I SEE" Niall said Liam was speechless what was he supposed to say to that? I'm sorry? "Niall how can I help you? How can we fix that? How can we help you love yourself?" "I don't know Liam if I did I would've done it." Niall whispered sadly. He then went to go put on a hoodie, sweats to hide in his and his lovers bed.

There is so much pain I don't know how to not notice it. There's so much wrong in the world, there's so much hurt. I couldn't take knowing I made it worse and I couldn't take knowing it would never get any better...."There's been a s*icide" "Who's the victim?" "I am"

"Niall talk to me baby how can I help you?" "Liam I don't know". From that day on Liam complimented Niall everyday multiple times a day. "You look so good babe...." "You're so pretty baby". Niall eventually felt better about himself thanks to Liam.

"What if the only way not to feel bad is to stop feeling anything at all, forever?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you ever feel like this text me message me. Don't leave...please I love you! Talk to me I'll help. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this oneshot! 🥰 Lots of love E