💔Everyday feels like a war💔 (Zarry Stalik)

⚠️Warning contains curse words and could he triggering...⚠️

Depression creeps up on you quietly "Nothing, nothing its um I'm fine I-I'm fine." All satisfaction is gone "Being myself doesn't make me feel more normal. I'M SORRY I'M NOT FUCKING NORMAL DAD." The little things that used to bring you joy are now worthless...

He wasn't fine and he knew it but he wouldn't say a word would you? He wanted to be Harry's everything yet he never was in his brain at least... In Harry's brain Zayn was exactly that his everything he loved Zayn with all his heart yet he never noticed how sad Zayn's eyes were....

"But everything that used to make me feel good disappeared. That's not who I am anymore, FUCK! SCREW IT." Everyday just feels like a war, why would you keep on trying if nothing makes you happy anyway? I'm too messed up to fix it. " I don't think there's any place for me in this world." " Nobody in this world gives a shit about you." "You know none love." *Sobs* "You got nothing and nobody." " I HAVE NOTHING."

It's crazy how someone that says they love you dearly can't even see that you're having a battle with your own brain... "Hey zayn?" "Hmm?" "You wanna go to dinner with me and the mates tonight?" "Oh no thanks for asking though." "Zayn what's wrong you've been turning everything down you're not acting right" "Heh you just now said something? What the fuck Harry! This has been going on for weeks and you say something now?!"....

"Everyone thinks I'm this loveless monster" *multiple people sob* You feel as though you'll never be happy again... "YOU RUINED MY FUCKING LIFE, you ruined my life, you ruined everything. I feel as tho I've lost everything." *Even more sobs* "IVE LOST EVERYTHING!"

"I'VE BEEN IN A FUCKING BATTLE FOR WEEKS AND YOU JUST NOW SAY SOMETHING?! WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK?" "Zayn I-" "No I'm done" That was the last time Harry ever heard from Zayn ever again...

"I'm thinking about killing myself...You are sensational.." "Are you gonna leave? Everyone always leaves, I won't. No matter how hard it gets or how lost you feel...it's not always gonna feel like this I promise. ●HOLD ON TO HOPE● This one moment you know you are not a sad story, You are alive!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed I know its short but effective. The rest of this is up to your imagination 😊. ●There's always some sort of hope●