💔Losing game..💔 (Lirry Stayne)

(Warning this is an angsty story and will include cursing. Enjoy)

A broken heart is all that's left
I'm still fixing all the cracks
Lost a couple of pieces when
I carried it, carried it, carried it home

He loved him but what did he do wrong..? Did he not show it enough? Did he not workout enough did he eat to much? He'll never know he had already left him...

☆Flashback☆

"Hey babe I'm going out I'll be back soon" when he didn't get an answer he tuned around to look at Harry "Harry..?" "What liam!?" Harry snapped looking up at his boyfriend and Liam flinched "I-I was trying to tell you I'm going out.." "I don't care!"

"Harr-" "No! You know what leave don't come back grab your things and get out" Harry screeched and Liam quickly ran to get his things and leave. Right before he left he said one thing to Harry. "Loving you is a losing game..."

☆Flashback over ☆

I'm afraid of all I am
My mind feels like a foreign land
Silence ringing inside my head
Please, carry me, carry me, carry me home

All he wanted was for Harry to love him as much as he loved him but it never happened he should've left sooner but he couldn't he loved him to much to leave. Liam ended up staying with Niall who tried to help as much as he could but it didn't really.

They cried together constantly Liam hopped that crying and hanging out with an old friend would wash the pain away but it never went away it constantly hit him in the back of the head when he least wanted it to reminding him he still loved Harry but Harry didn't love him..

I spent all of the love I've saved
We were always a losing game
Small-town boy in a big arcade
I got addicted to a losing game
Ooh, ooh
All I know, all I know
Loving you is a losing game

"He doesn't want to talk to you Harry" Niall said harshly at the tall male that was at the door on his knees begging Niall to let him in to talk to the male he yelled at. Liam walked over slowly and let Niall know it was okay. "Liam please give me another chance.."

"A broken heart is all that's left because I spent all the love I've saved on a losing game cause loving you is a losing game" Liam whispered harshly slamming the door in Harry's face. Niall hugged him "I'm sorry you had to hear that Niall.." Liam whispered while hugging Niall back. "It's fine.."

How many pennies in the slot
Giving us up, didn't take a lot
I saw the end before it begun
Still I carried, I carried, I carried on

And the saddest thing was that Liam knew it was gonna end soon but he hoped dearly that it wouldn't.. "I love you Harry..."

Ooh, ooh
All I know, all I know
Loving you is a losing game

Ooh, ooh
All I know, all I know
Loving you is a losing game

"I wish we could have had a little more time together so you could've seen how much love I was actually putting into our relationship but you were to busy putting your love into another to put love into ours.." Liam said standing on a hill where they first met staring at the sky.

I don't need your games, game over
Get me off this roller-coaster

Ooh, ooh
All I know, all I know
Loving you is a losing game

Ooh, ooh
All I know, all I know
Loving you is a losing game

●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●
This one is kinda stupid but I hope you enjoyed it.