3.

YEAH UM THIS CHAPTER KIND OF CONTAINS GRAPHI SEX SCENES, SOZ M8.

Also the picture on the side is of Edward, who is imagined as looking a lot like Eddie Redmayne

********

The ball had ended. I said goodbye to my guests, but I did not see Edward leave the palace. He must have left at the drop of midnight to escape my sight.

I made my way back to Luca’s bed where Cesare was stroking his hair as he slept. Rodrigo had probably gone to bed as well.

I whispered to Cesare in order to draw his attention. We closed the door to Luca’s room and made our way to my chambers. We locked the door and immediately began to rip each others clothes off.

We lay completely naked on the divan in front of the fire, Cesare began kissing my neck sensually. I had been longing for this for an eternity, we had been separated only a little over a week yet I felt empty without him.

As he went faster I dug my nails into his back drawing them down to the lower before clenching his cheeks as our passion intensified. As I began to moan Cesare plunged his tongue into my mouth. I repositioned myself so that I was on top, I moved in time with his hips while he held my lower back guiding himself through me. He sat up, still guiding my lower back along his length. He began to move in short, sharp motions, which felt so good inside me.

I let out a high pitched squeal. I rested my head on his shoulder to stop the moans, but was unsuccessful. I then sunk my teeth slowly into his tan shoulder. He jumped slightly but continued, causing me to implode. I became embarrassed and Cesare laughed flashing his crooked smile that I loved so much. He lay next to me, out of breath. I asked him if he wanted to continue. He leaned over and kissed me lightly biting my lip.

I pushed him onto his back and dominated him. Riding him with such haste; I ran my hands through his luscious black chest hair, clenching it as we grew more intense. He pushed gently until I was on my back, my legs wrapped around his back as he drove himself into me in a way so passionate that I wish it could last forever. But it didn’t he groaned with pleasure as he orgasmed.

He kissed my lips gently. We spent the rest of the night in each others arms. I laid my head on his chest as I slowly drifted into a paradise, a paradise where we didn’t need to hide our love.

I awoke the next morning to Cesare twirling my hair around his finger. My head still was on his chest as I looked up at his face; chiselled even from this angle. I leant in for a kiss, but was stopped by the sound of someone yelling my name.

Rodrigo was behind the locked door explaining that Luca was missing from his bedroom next door. Panicking I jumped out of bed, putting my undergarments on, while Cesare put on his tight leather pants that gripped the muscles of his thighs and his linen chemise that billowed slightly exposing some of his black chest hair.

‘Stay here in case my father sees you.'

But he wouldn’t listen ‘Luca is my son too; I would happily be imprisoned as long as I knew Luca was safe’.

We began the search with Rodrigo who I could tell didn’t approve of Cesare’s presence. We walked past my father’s room where we heard groans, the forced groans of a woman or maybe more than one.

We continued our search now that we knew my father was occupied we began to call Luca’s name. We had searched everywhere in the palace, excluding the west wing. We all began to run down there, while I explained my mother’s story to Cesare, who was shocked that she lived like this. Rodrigo had run ahead quite easily considering that we all lacked his athletic capabilities and also because he cant bear to listen to the story of my mother’s downfall.

He opened the door that was now unlocked, the handle hanging limply. The rooms in the west wing were not well cared for by my father, so it was no surprise that the locks were faulty. Rodrigo rushed to his knees asking my mother if she was alright, as she was crying.

Cesare snatched Luca up and held against his hip. ‘Rodrigo dear there is no need to worry, these are tears of joy for I have finally met my grandson’ Mother wept.

She gazed at Luca as she cried, but her gaze suddenly wandered to Cesare and her smile drifted away as she saw the resemblance between the two. She sat up; the first time I had seen her do so in eleven years, Rodrigo steadied her and guided her back down to the pillow.

‘ How dare you have a bastard child pose as the rightful heir, do you not know what being a bastard can do to boy let alone when he becomes a man’ she shouted.

Cesare looked right into my mother’s eyes. ‘I know exactly what it feels like to be a bastard, to be alone, separated from those who are supposed to love you, but I am not going to let that happen to my son.’ I chased after Cesare who had stormed out of the room, but Rodrigo stayed with my mother, their hands intertwined.