C O R R U P T I O N

The power of CHAOS is something which cannot be tampered with by a simple weak being

But the power of CORRUPTION is far more powerful than CHAOS ever could be.

CORRUPTION is created when a being is devoid of light, or their thirst for power blinds their mind.

It is a version of power that is so strong, it could destroy its host. That is why it had been deemed forbidden.

The spirit of Darkness and fear, Vala, was a master of CORRUPTION and was it's safe haven.

Once the pillar of darkness fell, it had no one to guide them to the right path and took its true form of power, like a wild animal without a leash.

CORRUPTIONS name was tainted by those of whom abused its power, manipulated it for their on will.

But the bringer of balance restored it all rebuilding both the pillar of Light and Darkness.

Restoring balance once and for all keeping it out of the reach of those undeserving by sealing the gateway between the old and real realm.

The amulet of light was gone, leaving chaos free and under control with it's pillar rebuilt.

but it has been millennia since CORRUPTION had ever felt the feeling of balance.

The cost of  it all had taken a tole on her abilities, the light that she had stored, restored the core of the old realm and defeated Dandril's power.

By sacrificing her light and amulet, she was left powerless but cheated death by submitting herself to the power of darkness.

And where there is darkness,

there is CORRUPTION.

As new forces, dark and powerful emerge.

WHAT COST WILL OUR GUARDIANS PAY THIS TIME?