CHAPTER 11

MORGANA TESTED HER ABILITIES ADJUSTING TO THE IDEA OF BEING BACK TO THE REALM OF THE LIVING, it still irked her to the bone, that her brother was the cause of her untimely demise

MORGANA TESTED HER ABILITIES ADJUSTING TO THE IDEA OF BEING BACK TO THE REALM OF THE LIVING, it still irked her to the bone, that her brother was the cause of her untimely demise. That betrayal and sadness slowly turned into anger as the thought lingered in her mind.

Looking down at her hand she observed it attentively. The green lady was perched above a rock playing with a leaf that danced around her hand, she chuckled at how Morgana kept using her powers "how do you feel?"

"Renewed" she answered in amazement before looking at her "you-- I saw you as a child in the wild wood." she was on the alert as she heard a deep voice echoing.

Vala chuckled lightly as she passed out of the darkness "Nari, always the social butterfly" she slowly moved towards her with a smirk.

The being with the red staff scowled "despite my warnings" they jumped down pointing their staff towards Morgana's neck.

She was fearful as she grew more and more surrounded by them "it survived the reincarnation" she tried to search for the voice but could not find it. She gasped and jumped back seeing the being form from the ground "surprising"

The green lady nonchalantly said "I told you she could skrael" she sent the small leaf towards Morgana "so old, and they still haven't learned manners."

The leaf burst into flower petals in front of her and she asked "who are you?"

The green lady introduced herself politely "well, I am Nari of the Eternal Forest" she pointed to the blue being behind her "that is skrael of the north wind, and that is Bellroc"

they lunged towards her, scaring her slightly, they moved their hands around the staff saying "keeper of the flame."

Vala chuckled slightly, asking "and no introduction for us flower girl?" Her voice was deep but playful. She was intrigued to learn more about the woman who had learned to control her darkness "I am Vala, bringer of Darkness and Corruption" she introduced bowing lazily. Her armour was sharp and defined, a pitch black devoid of light, a golden gemstone glowing above her chest, a worn shoulder cape defined her shoulder, her eyes were a piercing yellow and her dreadlocked dark and long hair. She was the polar opposite of Alina, while they were both ethereal in their own way, she did not have that grace that her opposite had.

Vala pointed to Alina nodding for her to introduce herself, Alina sighed rolling her eyes at her "I believe you are already familiar with me Morgana"

They all stood side by side as Bellroc said "we are the first, we have watched over magicks since the stars were young" they created a projection of them all.

Alina stood forward for the first time she had felt a boiling anger within her "but man destroyed the balance, destroyed realms of which were not theirs to take"

Vala scoffed as she stood back "it was your choice to leave, they didn't force you out of anything" she muttered frowning as she looked away from the light spirit, Alina frowned sadly wanting to speak to her but the times did not help. Vala marched forward and placed her cold hands on Morgana shoulders "just like they tried to destroy you"