CHAPTER 4

SHE BREATHED IN AND OUT AS SHE TRIED TO FIND THE SOURCE OF HER CORRUPTION, she never knew how hard it was to tap in to energies, for her amulet was what helped her

SHE BREATHED IN AND OUT AS SHE TRIED TO FIND THE SOURCE OF HER CORRUPTION, she never knew how hard it was to tap in to energies, for her amulet was what helped her. But she was now tampering with corruption, a much more stronger and dangerous type of chaos. She frowned as she tried to maintain that focus.

A female guard walked down the cells earning growls coming from all the creatures, she slammed her sword against their cells warningly "I'd watch it if I were you, Arthur might have been merciful in putting you here but that doesn't mean he'll care if you're all dead!" she warned.

Callista chuckled "he doesn't care about you if he sent you down here with us" she told me, smugly leaning against her cell door.

The knight scowled from under her mask "Let's start with you!"

As she opened her eyes they glowed hazel, the darkness engulfed her and she faded into it. The mist went past the cell bars and she slowly began to form. Opening her eyes she gasped when she looked behind her seeing that she was out of her cell "Holy sheeshkebob it worked!" The knight turned around and screamed in fear, Elizabeth screamed along with her before swinging a kick to her face knocking her out. She pursed her lips as she said "that wasn't supposed to happen"

Jim stood against his cell, and said with a wide smile on his face "you did it!" he held her hands in his.

She nodded her head with a wide grin on her face "now all i gotta do is do that bunch times more" she realised the growing weakness she felt "but I don't think I'll be able to get them all out"

He placed a hand on her cheek catching her attention "we'll need back up, you won't be able to do this on your own"

Her eyes dilated slightly as she asked "but how am I supposed to get to them if I'm... like this?" she looked around and looked down at the knight on the ground, she grinned slightly as she said vaguely "what if I wasn't like this?"

He questioned "what are you thinking about beautiful?" he smiled slightly, he always loved whenever she had that gleam in her eyes whenever she had an idea.

Turning back around she had a mischievous look on her face before giving him a quick kiss and leaning her head against his "I'll be back for you I promise" pulling away she picked up the knight and slung her over her shoulder "I'll be back, for all of you"

Jim stuck his head out of his cell and smiled as he saw her disappear around the corner "I know you will"

Callista said nonchalantly as she noticed the connection between the two "for being a mated pair, she seems to be the one doing the protecting"

His eyes widened in confusion and he asked her "A mated what?"

__________________

Douxie shut the door behind them as they walked in "well, that went better than expected.'