Chapter 1

Auralie's Point of view

Walking in the dark and cold night is not how I would like to start my night. I could be having another sleepless nights in the slytherin dormitories, talking to my bestfriend, Pansy. She always stayed up as late as I would whenever I have another nightmare, embarrasing, I know.

The wind got cold to the point I almost squeezed at my brother's arm, Draco didn't mind me holding him. We're both frightened and just followed our parents who were keen on us attending this meeting with the other death eaters.

Ever since we were forced to be one, Draco and I have never felt more afraid our whole lives. As a slytherin who is confident and arrogant in Hogwarts, I was surprised as well. But more taken aback when I found out Draco was as well.

My father pushed open a door leading us to go inside Borgin and Burke. I froze in my shoes, scared to go inside and what I will know.

The boy besides me looked at me in worry, he pulled me comfortingly to go inside. It's no place to be afraid, especially when we are in a room of death eaters ready to die for
you-know-who.

When I got inside, many men and women looked in our direction, The malfoys are here, someone announced.

Mom pulled Draco away whilst I got pulled by someone to go up the stairs, watch as my brother touch an odd looking cabinet. It looked ancient and cursed if you ask me.

I saw mom leaned in to Draco's ear to whisper something only he could hear. Since I was a bit left out, I looked behind me and stared out the window.

I saw movements by the roof near us and I swore I saw people hide. My eyes squeezed a bit and when a few seconds passed by, I closed the drapes not feeling secured.

Then my mother called me to go down, Oh how I wished I didn't...

Narrator's pov

"Don't you see? It's a ceremony, an initiation." Harry's high and mighty voice explained and urged the topic of what they saw even further to his friends. Desperate to convince his friends on what he believes is going on that night.

He sat upright and didn't seem to be comfortable based on his latest found. Hermione, who didn't believe her friends' weird thoughts, spoke.

"Stop it harry, I know where you're going with this." Her hands were simply tracing down a book that was open, she was only reading when Harry spoke.

"It's happened." Harry said. "Draco and Auralie are one of them." The boy's knees were going up and down, can't seem to shake it off.

"One of what?" Ron, who was the only one oblivious of what they were talking about, asked.

Hermione wanted to roll her eyes off what her friends had asked. "Harry is under the impression that the malfoy twins are now a death eater."

Ron mustered out a small chuckle and sat upright to what he had heard.

"You're barking." He said simply to harry who had a look of determination on his face. "What you know that you-know-who wants someone like Malfoy."

"Well... What are they doing in Borgin's and Burke's? Browsing for furniture?" He asked raising an eyebrow slightly at the two.

Hermione looked at harry wondering if it were true. She couldn't possibly believe that a coward like Draco Malfoy could serve Voldemort.

Then a particular black haired girl popped in her mind, 'She could be one of them...' She had thought and just by thinking it, she went silent.