Chapter 6

Narrator's point of view

Draco, all alone lurked the hallways of Hogwarts. He decided to go back to that Cabinet and put a small and alive bird in it.

Auralie had no idea of this, She doesn't even know that her brother has been doing secret missions to himself. They were suppose to be doing it together, Draco didn't want to involve his little sister.

A few minutes passed, Draco couldn't hear the chirping noise of the bird. He opened it and merely bat an eyelid when saw that it was dead.

"That's katie, katie bell." Hermione spoke and Harry turned around, many girls were walking past them to sit down.

He automatically stood up to talk to the girl, wanted to ask if she was alright being the courageous Gryffindor he is. Hermione's eyes watched him and so did Ron.

"Katie." Harry called. "How are you?"

"I know you're going to ask harry. But I don't know who cursed me. I'm trying to remember, honestly... But I just can't." Katie spoke in a soft tone voiced, Reminiscing the pain she had experienced on that day.

Behind Harry, Draco and Auralie both walked side by side. They just spent an hour in that god-forbid closet, waiting for a sign from their parents.

Draco told Auralie all that he has done with her gone. How he cursed Katie, The bird in the closet, Everything and it surely made His twin pissed beyond the limit.

Draco stopped in his tracks when he saw Katie Bell in front of him, It was like his entire world came crashing down and he knew that Harry Potter already knows. He's the smart one as always.

"Drac? What's wrong?" Auralie asked as she noticed her brother's face turned cold, pale.

He got back to his senses and looked at Katie one last time before running back to the corridors, Katie Bell's screeching had got inside Draco's head. He remembered how he cursed her so easily and hurtfully.

Auralie called him and followed him, 'What's gotten into him?' She thought and followed the boy all the way to the bathroom. It was only for boys but she couldn't care less, Draco was in trouble and she saw it.

Harry followed the two, wanting to confront them. He already knew that the Malfoy twins is a death-eater, It wouldn't be a surprise when he finds out that they cursed Katie Bell.

Draco breathed in heavily, losing his composure as his hands found its way on the sink. He couldn't breathe and took off his vest staring at the mirror.

"Draco..." Auraie called out, her palm holding his back.

Draco couldn't handle seeing himself like this, Defenseless and caught by Potter. He splashed himself on the face with cold water.

The boy heaved a sob, Guilty about everything he has been through. Harry closed in on them as he walked behind them.

"I know what you did Malfoy. You hexed her didn't you?" Harry accused, his one hand holding the half blood prince's book and the other with his wand.

Auralie took her wand out, On guard if something were to happen. Draco turned around, The image ot Katie in pain flashing in his eyes again.

He took out his wand and let out a grunt when he fired at Potter.

"Bloody-" Auralie spoke and took cover, pulling her brother to her before Harry's spell could hit them.

Draco, wanting to kill Harry there and then, followed his footsteps and when he saw the boy, he fired like his life depended on it.