Chapter 16

Narrator's point of view

It's been days since they arrived in the middle of no where. They decided to stay from where they are until they find a way to destroy the horcrux, the locket that they retrieved from Umbridge.

It was a weird feeling especially when you wear it, It gets you moody and mad at some point. Harry was the one who kept it safe from around his neck and almost got angry at everyone, but Hermione noticed it and they took turns wearing it to keep it safe.

Auralie however, didn't want their group to fight and split apart especially after what's happened with the ministry and Voldemort. Everytime the girl gets nightmares, she tries to hide it with everyone including Hermione who had been distant. She didn't know what happened or if it has something to do with the locket, nonetheless it frustrated her.

To the point where she didn't even think about what the horcrux could affect her. She just wanted Hermione's attention and their late night talks, her affection and her attention. But all of it seemed to disappear since she got splinched and the pain from Hermione became a problem to her much more that it started to give her nightmares.

Sometimes she would see a scenery that Hermione would just make fun of her or even be mad at the girl. It was definitely what made her stay up late at night or go outside the tent to look at the stars on the sky alone.

But this time, Auralie had already went to sleep and so did Ron. Hermione walked outside the tent, strange movements occuring just outside their protection.

Hermione stopped in her tracks, seeing three men in an all black clothing pass by her very eyes. She knew that her spell worked like a charm and nobody would spot her from where she is.

"What's that?" One of the man asked as all of them stopped in their tracks. It suddenly feared Hermione who was standing still.

He walked closer to where he felt a strange feeling, closer to Hermione who held her breath afraid. His voice was just mumbling from where the girl is, she couldn't understand him even if she tried.

A fall of silence occured as he observed his surroundings, not trusting on what he felt weirdly on the spot. It took a moment but they left leaving a scared girl without even knowing it.

"Good to know your enchantments work." Harry had seen what happened and went besides Hermione.

"He could smell it, my perfume." Hermione stared and they both walked back to the tent's direction.

"I've told you, Auralie's not strong enough to apparate." Hermione informed when Potter said that maybe it's a best idea to go.

"Well then, We'll go on foot." He said sighing while they head to the tent.

Auralie had woken up from another dreadful nightmare, she needed to go outside to clear the negative thoughts on her head but soon spotted Harry and Hermione going to her direction.

She knew better than to disturb their night so she tried walking past the two but got held back by Hermione who looked mad.

"What are you doing up? You need rest." She scolded, Harry had decided to stay out of it and walked inside the tent.

Auralie froze on the spot, not wanting to say a word about her dreams. "I need air."

Hermione looked at her in concern before she realised that she was still holding onto her arm, she let go and walked backwards. "Hurry up and get back inside, It's getting late." The girl turned around and followed in Harry's trail.

Auralie stood outside as she watch the girl get in, it made her disappointed as they would always do everything together. Now, she was ignoring the Malfoy and didn't know why.