Chapter 24

Narrator's point of view

"Little elf." Auralie whispered when she sat down besides his grave, impressed and thankful for Potter on giving him a proper burial. "Thank you, Dobby."

Luna silently walked to her, feeling bad for her and every pain she's went through. The girl sat in front of Auralie, what seperated them was Dobby's grave in the middle.

"Hey Luna. You holding up alright?" Auralie asked and she sat, hugging her knees slightly looking at the girl.

"I should be the one asking you that, Auralie Malfoy. The cruciatus curse is basically a death curse that makes you think knives would stab your every limb." Luna said in her usual and light tone making Auralie sigh. "See? When I mention the curse you would shift uncomfortably."

Auralie chuckled brushing off her speculation, "It happened, Luna. I am more concerned for what's to happen next."

"Are you really? Hermione Granger is up there while you're down here, Your future is up there." Luna teased a bit of her old friend making Auralie laugh.

"You alwayas managed to bring her up in our conversations do you?" Auralie smiled feeling the weight on the world that was supposedly on her shoulder, left. She felt free. "Even when I speak of Fleur's bestfriend in Beauxbatons—"

"—Heather Le Roux. My bestfriend still talks of you Auralie." Fleur came to them, also joining Luna to make Auralie feel better by teasing her on past flames.

"Oh not you too." Auralie groaned while the three laughed in unison, Fleur sat down besides Auralie.

Whilst the three kept talking of the past, the days of the triwizard tournament wherein they met Fleur and Heather, Hermione was watching them from the window making sure that none of them would notice her.

She remained on the room where Auralie stayed, they discussed on what to do in a few hours from now. They wanted to make sure Auralie is at her full strength before they go back fighting the odds again.

Ofcourse she couldn't shut away the jealousy in her heart seeing Auralie speak with any other girls besides her. Fleur is married so she was an exception, Luna however she was surprised. Hermione never pictured herself as the Jealous type, now she knows.

"Careful, 'Mione. Luna might die from your incompetence glaring from here." Ron said, going besides the girl who stood by the window.

"I can't help it. Do you know they were friends?" Hermione asked crossing her arms.

"They were. It was all over the school after the news broke out." Ron said leaning on the wall and Hermione questioned herself 'News?'. "Surprised you didn't heard. It was a long time ago-"

"News? What news?" She asked curiosity laced her voice making Ron look at her in a 'are you crazy?' look.

" 'Mione. A slytherin in her fourth year gets caught with A Beauxbaton girl in the restricted section of the library. Come on Hermione it was all over school." Ron reminded her and it made the girl gasp in shock.

"That was Auralie? Who was the girl?" She questioned as she look outside the window thinking of the possibilities if Fleur was the one she got involved with.

"Heather and I, that was ages ago! I could hardly remember the times we talked." Auralie scoffed while her friends kept throwing teasing remarks and insults her way. "And she was a Veela, I could not resist and she won't let me go even if I wanted to."

"Oh like you two talked every time you meet in the room of requirement. Or was it the Slytherin dormitories?" Fleur wondered making Luna laugh and Auralie roll her eyes with a smile. "I even caught them in the room where Heather and I shared in Hogwarts!" Fleur shouted to Luna which was very entertaining to her.