Chapter 12

Narrator's point of view

A red tour bus honked as the driver saw 4 kids all so suddenly in front of him. He almost hit them if it wasn't for Auralie who pulled them by the side.

All 4 caught their breaths and walked in the busy streets of London. Hermione knew where she was going causing the other 3 to follow her on her feet. Auralie was holding her wand from inside her pocket, Cautious if someone was to recognise her and her companions.

"Where are we?" Ron asked breathless and looking around the city they were in.

Hermione answered her friend while they kept walking fastly, finding a secluded area to change clothes in. ".... I use to come to the theatre here with mum and dad. This way."

They walked in the dark alley, no one in sight and huddled in a small corner. "We need to change." Hermione said opening a small bag She reached her hand inside and it seemed to be spacious.

"Ah. Sorry, Auralie. I didn't know you were coming." Hermione said looking at her while she gave Harry and Ron some clothes to wear.

"It's fine. Do whatever, I'll keep an eye out." Auralie said walking towards their exit, Looking left and right looking non-suspicious. She had her normal clothes on anyways, no one would suspect her.

Ron looked at her, worry for their safety about a death-eater following them. "Are you certain she's not going to kill us?" He whispered to Harry and Hermione who is looking at him weirdly.

"Ron. You weren't there when she cornered Dumbledore. She was lost and someone was just forcing her hand." Harry said looking back to Auralie and back to his friends.

"You can trust her. I certainly do." Hermione said as she finished changing already.

"What about all the people in the wedding? Do you think we should go back?" Harry asked, tense of their situation while they sat in a small diner.

"They're after you, mate. You put everyone in danger by going there." Ron said whispering.

A waitress made her way to their table, seeing as they were the only ones in there anyways.

"order?" She asked, standing by their table waiting to be answered.

"A cuppuccino please." Hermione said the first thing that came to her mind, she averted her eyes at Auralie and she held her hand in comfort.

The two has been exchanging looks and holding each other since they arrived in the muggle world.

"You?" The waitress asked Auralie. "Coffee." She said simply.

"The same." Ron and Harry said as well but honestly they just don't know what to say when it was their turn. The waitress looked at them weirdly before leaving to go behind the desk to prepare their orders.

"So where do we go from here? Leaky Cauldron?" Ron asked quietly and Hermione shook her head in disagreement.

"It's too dangerous. If Voldemort only has taken over the ministry then no other place is safe. Everyone from the wedding would have gone underground, into hiding." She countered and they all went silent, no other ideas popping in their head.

Two men entered the diner, their foot making loud thuds at every step they took. Auralie looked at them, they looked familiar to her.

She looked behind her as she watched the two men in paranoia, she didn't trust the sudden change of atmosphere. Her eyes widen as the right man took his wand out slowly.

"Get down!" Auralie shouted and pulled Ron and Hermione down the floor, dodging the attack that was sent to them.

Ron shocked, leaned on the wall catching his breath. Hermione got seperated by Auralie and it made her mad.