Chapter 32

Narrator's point of view

(19 years later)

"'Mione! Hurry up!" Auralie shouted from downstairs, while she kneeled in front of a very well groomed boy. She was fixing his platinum white hair with gentle ease. "Your mother is making us late." She spoke and the boy giggled.

"I'm coming!" She shouted from upstairs and a door closed in a hurry.

"Go get your stuff buddy." Auralie said standing up and fixing the table, they just eaten breakfast and very well Hermione never missed the chance to give her son a speech about noy failing his first year.

The small boy nodded and fixed his trunk that consisted of many books, via Hermione, His robe and his wand. Many more things.

"Is everybody ready?" Hermione asked sighing when she descended down the stairs and planted a small kiss on Auralie's cheek as an apology on being late.

"Henry, Where's your sister?" Auralie asked searching room to room for the little girl that was no where to be seen.

"Gabrielle? Where you hiding?" Hermione called checking from under the table where the small little child would always hide.

Auralie stopped walking when she walked past one of their small closets in the living room, she opened it and there she was smiling happily.

"Little gab, Always hiding." Auralie chuckled and carried her child on her arms and they walked back to Hermione who was already holding Henry's trunk.

"Oh good here." Hermione handed Auralie the trunk and took Gabrielle from her arms.

Auralie confusingly looked at her, "You know I'm your wife right?" The girl joked in front of their children making the kids laugh.

"And here I thought you guys loved me more." Hermione whined acting hurt.

"Okay enough before Henry misses his train." Auralie said and held Hermione's and Henry's hand so that they can apparate. The little boy held onto all his stuff and his pet owl so the wouldn't be left behind.

In a split second, The Granger-Malfoy family arrived in kings cross entrance. Auralie took a push cart from the side and managed her son's luggage and stuff on it.

Hermione already went ahead to find the platform but kept a safe distance from her wife and son while she has her daughter besides her holding her hand.

"You go first?" Hermione asked Auralie, they both looked at little Henry who nodded excitedly.

Auralie chuckled, "Okay little guy, We'll meet you there."

But however, Henry was nervous and kept looking down his shoes. Hermione looked at her wife with knowing looks before stepping aside to let her handle it.

"You don't have to be afraid, Henry. Once you run into the wall, you'll feel very better. I swear to you." Auralie said nudging his hair to a simple mess.

"Okay... I'm ready." He said determined and Auralie smiled walking besides Hermione while they watch him run to the wall with ease.

"Huh. He looks like me when I first ran." Auralie said simple, proud and feeling a little bit emotional seeing her son.

Hermione smiled and carried Gabrielle to her arms with a sigh. "Let's go before he goes without saying goodbye." She joked and the two looker at each other before running through the wall.

They saw Henry by the side while he waited for them, he waved at a few familiar faces from afar. His uncles and many more were there also bidding their goodbyes.