Chapter 3: Truth or Dare (With a Twist)

Narrater's P.O.V. (Sophie)

As Sophie reappeared at Everglen, she saw that all her friends were already standing by the massive gate. And it might've been in her mind, but Sophie thought she had seen Fitz blush a little when she walked by him. Probably not though. She sighed and walked to her friends.

"Hey, guys!"

"Hey Sophie!" They all responded back.

"So? What should we do now?"

"Well, I was going to suggest a makeover....but you look so pretty already!" Biana exclaimed

"She definitely does," Fitz mumbled, too softly for anyone else to hear. But Sophie had heard it, and blushed furiously. 

"Well, well, well! Are we playing who can make Foster blush?" Keefe asked "Cause you guys know that's my favorite game!"

"Whatever Keefe! Let's go inside and play one of Sophie's human games!" Biana squealed.

Time Skip to when they are all sitting in a circle in a guest bedroom

"Sophie! Doyouhaveanyhumangamesyouknow???" Biana said, super quickly

"Umm Biana? No one can understand you..." Sophie said

"Oops, I said do you have any human games you know?"

"Well, there's truth or dare, hide and seek" Sophie replied, "spin the bottle and 7 minutes in heaven" Sophie finished quietly, hoping no one heard her. 

"Let's play truth or dare first! Teach us how to play!"

Sophie let out a sigh of relief.

"In truth or dare, one person asks another person truth or dare? If the person chooses truth, they have to answer a question truthfully, and if they pick dare, they have to do whatever the person suggests. If you don't answer a truth you take of a piece of clothing, and if you don't do a dare, you take off 2 pieces of clothing." A/N A twist to make things more interesting....

"Let's start playing! I'll go first! Fitz! Truth or dare!!" Biana squealed excitedly

"Umm dare."

"Okay, hmmm. I dare you to hold Sophie's hand for the rest of the game!!!"

"What? No!"

Sophie felt a little hurt, but recovered when Fitz added more.

"What if Sophie doesn't want to? It's my dare, she shouldn't have to be involved!"

"Sophie, what do you think?" Biana asked slyly

"I guess it's okay." Sophie said nonchalantly, but inside she was squealing with joy. 

Fitz and Sophie held hands and stayed like that for a minute while everyone watched. 

"What?" They both said at the same time, turning red.

"Oh nothing!" Biana said with a smirk.

"Anyways, my turn. Dex, truth or dare."

"Oh, um, truth" Dex replied nervously

"Boring!! A true man always picks dare." Keefe said boldly

"Dex" Fitz said, ignoring Keefe, "Who's your crush?"

"L-l-linh" Dex muttered ever so quietly. 

LInh and Dex both turned the shade of maroon.

"I-I like you too..." Linh said quietly.

"What?!?!" Tam exploded. 

"Calm down bangs boy! It's not like you don't have a crush either." Keefe said. Then he looked not-so-subtely looked at Biana.