Epilogue

Years Later......

When Sophie graduated from the Elite Towers, Fitz was in the crowd, cheering her on. But when she came down from the stage, he light leaped her away to a place, very special to them. Calla's Panakes Tree. 

~The Moment~ (Sophie's P.O.V.)

"So. What did you want to tell me?" I asked my boyfriend, who was looking as cute as ever. 

"Well, it's more of a... Question?" He replied back. Then he took in a deep breath and came down on one knee. 

"Sophie, I knew that you would be a really special girl to me, even before the day we met. I searched for you for a long time, and when I finally met you, you were the most stunning girl I had ever seen. From that point on, we were always there for each other, through our ups and our downs. There was nothing in the world that made me happier than being with you. These past years of being your boyfriend have been the greatest chapter of my life so far." 

He took out a small box from his pocket and opened it to reveal a beautiful and elegant diamond ring with a teal heart at the very center of it. The tears were flowing out of my eyes by this point.

"And I would love nothing more than to start an even better one with you for the rest of my life. Sophie Elizabeth Foster-Ruewen. Will you marry me?" 

My breath caught as I tried to figure out if this was all a dream. But I knew it wasn't. Dreams didn't make my heart flutter as much or my cheeks turn as pink. I smiled and looked deeply into the eyes that I would see every day for the rest of my life. And I nodded. 

"Yes! Of course I'll marry you!" I exclaimed. Fitz returned my smile with a huge grin as he slipped the ring on me then pulled me into a big hug. When we both loosened our grip, our eyes met. We leaned in closer until our lips touched, the first, and best, kiss we shared as an engaged couple. Full of love, hope, and promise. 

~After the Wedding~ 

Now that Sophie and Fitz were married, they bought a lovely house to live in together. Every night was an adventure, whether it was going on a date or staying in and watching a movie. But the biggest one by far was the night Sophie discovered she was pregnant. 

When the couple broke the news at an announcement party, Grady was definitely not happy about it, but everyone else was over the moon excited. Especially Edaline and Biana. Edaline always wanted to have grandchildren and was happy to have the chance at getting one and helping Sophie raise the baby. Biana was excited for she had already experienced the joy of raising a child with her husband Tam. She had a 3-year-old boy named Harry, named after Harry Potter, and announced that she was now pregnant again with her second child! Sophie and Biana were both thrilled that their babies would be born so close in age. But this wasn't the only news that night. The third exciting piece of news was that Linh and Dex, who had recently married each other, were going to have their 1st child as well! That's when Keefe and Marella announced that they were expecting as well and had gotten engaged a few weeks ago. Everyone was full of happiness out how much their family was about to grow. And Biana had been the one to point out that these four kids would definitely grow up inseparable. 

~The New Generation~ (The Whole Family)

Sophie and Fitz:

First-born (11): Blayke was a girl with a wicked sense of humor from spending way too much time with Lucas, Keefe's son. They absolutely loved playing pranks on their friends together! She has short, straight blonde hair and sparkling teal eyes, full of mischief. She manifested as a conjurer at 4, being the youngest to manifest, a telepath at 7, and a teleporter at 10.  A pretty much, guaranteed mix for trouble. She has a bold personality and likes going on adventures and taking risks. She would also do whatever it takes to protect her friends, even if it meant putting herself in danger.