Chapter 27: We're Late!

Biana's P.O.V.

Everyone had this tired look on their faces as they yawned and rubbed their eyes.

"Biana, we did your movie marathon, it was 20 hours long, and we just want to sleep!" Fitz exclaimed. 

"DID YOU NOT HEAR ME? I SAID, GUYS, OUR DATES! AS IN WE'RE LATE!" I shouted. "We were already supposed to be leaving! So, girls, come with me! We have to get ready in like 10 minutes!" I ordered. Linh, Marella, and Sophie trudged out the door and into my room reluctantly. "As for you guys, get everything but your outfits ready! I'll take care of that!" I called out. When everyone was in my room, it was like I was surrounded by zombies. I couldn't have them go on their dates like that! So I grabbed a special elixir Dex had made and gave a little to myself, Sophie, Linh, and Marella. 

"WOW, That feels so much better!" Linh squealed. "I was afraid that I would just fall asleep during my date!" 

"Yep, it's this elixir Dex made that makes you feel more awake!" I responded. "And now that we're all awake, everyone, follow me to the closet!" 

Once we reached my closet, I rummaged through some of my clothes before settling on the perfect outfits. The boys had given me a heads up on how their dates should dress so I had everything planned out perfectly. "Okay, this dress is for Sophie, this one is for Linh, this outfit is for Marella, and this ones mine!" I handed out the dresses. 

"I love my dress!!!" Sophie exclaimed.

"I wanted to dress you fancier but Fitz said no," I pouted. Sophie stayed silent for a moment, probably telepathically thanking my brother. "Sophie! You can flirt with Fitz but just sit down first so I can give you a makeover!" Sophie's face turned red, even though it was probably the millionth time she had been caught telepathically talking with Fitz. I tugged on Sophie's hand and sat her down at one of my vanities.

"Just, nothing too fancy!" She requested. I frowned but nodded. Since we had a limited amount of time, I had to make sure I worked super efficiently. So as soon as I was done with Sophie, I moved on to Linh, then Marella then finished it off with my makeup. 

"We look so pretty!" I squealed.

"We really do," Linh agreed. 

"So, can anyone tell me why I'm wearing an outfit that seems more... Sporty?" Marella asked.

"Sorry! No can do. Keefe told me to keep it a secret!" I explained. "But I just know you'll love it!" 

"Okay then, let's go!" Sophie exclaimed.

Outfit Picture Time!

Sophie

Biana