Chapter 24: Human Lollapalooza!

Sophie's P.O.V

As soon as Biana said Human Lollapalooza, my head was immediately filled with so many questions. And my friends were just as confused as well.

"What's a Lollapalooza?"

"Why human? We're elves!"

"Is this mandatory?"

Biana quieted everyone down and started to explain. "A Lollapalooza is like some sort of big event? I'm not too sure. I just liked the sound of it. I mean seriously, LO-LA-PA-LOO-ZAAA! How fun is that? Anyways, moving on to the next question, it's a human Lollapalooza because we're going to be doing human things for the rest of the day!"

"Really Biana? I've lived with humans before and everything is WAY less fancy," I told her. Her face seemed to fall at that, but she didn't change her mind and continued on talking about the event.

"Even if it is less fancy, I want to do this so we can experience something new and fun! Sophie can be our guide since she knows the most about humans," Biana suggested. "And it is VERY mandatory," she added, glaring at everyone, daring them to argue back. No one did. "Perfect! Let's get started with an outfit change!"

For the first time in my life, I was looking forward to a makeover since human clothes were really comfortable and a lot less sparkly. This time, everyone, including the boys, went into Biana's room. They all sat on the floor and looked at me expectantly. I sighed, knowing that I had to work with fashion, something I was not good at. So I decided to just pick out comfortable clothes. 

Time Skip to Girl's Outfits (The boys all wore sweatpants and a hoodie in their favorite colors!)

The easy part was done. But now I had to pick clothes for my much more fashionable friends. I looked through Biana's pile of human clothes before settling on four outfits that seemed pretty comfortable but still cute. 

Sophie (Without the Necklace)

Biana

Linh