Safar Was Tooo Suffering

Because of Naina's continuously saying to take lift....They ends up taking lift in a truck....

Truck Driver- Madam Ji aapko Sindhudurg tak chord sakta hu

Rajveer- What (looks at Naina) uske badme

Naina(in sarcastic tone)- Sindhudurg me joh mera private jet hai usme chale jayege (Rajveer glares her....She looks at Driver) Chalega bhaiya

Truck Driver- Aap piche beth jao

Naina drags Rajveer & goes behind & opens the gate of carriage to enter & looks at each other...

Rajveer- What the

Rajveer- What the

Naina- Uhmm maine toh bola tha car ki lift lete hai (sighs) it's you jis ko truck safe laga (Rajveer looks at her) Ab koi aur option nahi hai let's go...

Naina climbs into truck with help of rope....Rajveer looks at rope then at goats & then at Naina....She forwards her hand & with help of her he climbs...In process of climbing Rajveer stumble and falls on Naina...&  Naina falls on truck's carriage....Both of them looks into each other's eyes & were lost...Listening falling sound Driver starts truck whereas Goats surrounds around Naina & Rajveer....Suddenly Driver applies break and Rajveer again stumbles and both heads hit each other....

Naina(rubs her forehead and sits proper)- Ouuuch tumhara sar hai ya pattar

Rajveer- Main khud tumse yeh puchne wala tha

Both of them sits and looks at goats....Naina was feeling sleepy she ends up keeping her head on Rajveer's shoulder and sleeps...Feeling something on his shoulder Rajveer sees Naina sleeping peacefully....

Rajveer(thinks)- What's wrong with me ! Why does she is affecting me so much.....Why do I end up doing whatever she likes....Raj relax you're just helping a stranger who need your help...You love Resort Girl and (looks at Naina) she is just a passing cloud...

Rajveer looks here and there to ignore looking at her....As he was also little tired he also ends up keeping his head on her head and sleeps....They reaches Sindhudurg...Driver wakes them up...Naina looks up and Rajveer looks down and ends up hitting each other's head together...

Driver- Madam Sindhudurg aa gaya

Naina- Kuch khane mil jata toh (Rajveer glares her)

Driver- Mere dost ki chai ki tapri hai aap chaho toh waha chai nasta kar sakte ho...

Naina- Perfect kaha hai (looks here and there)