Hospital Wala Drama

Naveen and Rajesh hugs whereas Alekh wasn't much happy...

Naveen- Chachu aap yaha kya kar rahe ho

Rajesh- Choti andar hai (points at OT)

Naveen- What (Rajesh nods) Naina meri Choti hai...

Naveen realises about Rajveer's feelings and looks at him...

Flashback starts

Naveen and Rajveer were playing basketball, when a girl comes and gives letter and rose to Rajveer and he tears Letter into piece and throws rose and excuse himself...

Naveen- Don't mind (gives his handkerchief) Khubsurat ladki ke ankhon me aansoo acha nahi lagte...

Naveen runs behind Rajveer and puts his hands around his neck...

Naveen- Veeru itni burai tarah dil tudna zaruri tha kya...

Rajveer- I am one woman man aur meri one woman yeh nahi thi...

Naveen- Agar meri choti hoti toh pakka tum donno ki shadi karwa deta (Rajveer glares him) One woman loyal ladka kaha milega aur tujhe toh gharjamai bana duga (He wrinks)

Ritu who listens Naveen's talk sees Rajveer making faces...

Ritu- Don't worry Raj (hits on Naveen's head) Is idiot ki behan smart hogi

Rajveer looks at her and Naveen's eyes gets teary and Ritu his her forehead as she knew his sister isn't alive...

Rajveer- Navu tu jisse bolega usse karuga..

Rajveer and Ritu makes Naveen smile and Trio have they time laughing on Naveen's mimicking girl who proposed Rajveer...

Flashback ends

Naveen puts his hand on Rajveer's shoulder...They were sitting when nurse comes out..

Nurse- Patient ke relative kaun hai

Rajesh, Naveen, Alekh and Rajveer- Main (Everyone looks at each other)

Nurse- Patient ko O negative blood ki zarurat hai, jaldi se arrange kariye..

They look at each other as none of them was O negative...Rajveer, Naveen and Alekh starts calling blood banks and asks for blood...Rajesh was first time feeling helpless as her beloved niece need blood and he couldn't help...None of blood bank that O negative...They post on social media as well as they forward message to get help...

On other hand Ritu was awake and feeling better, She checks her phone and sees notification from Naveen about O negative blood...She removes drip and walks slowly near OT...She was about to stumble but Naveen pretend her from falling...She hits on his head and he looks at her in confusion...

Ritu- Idiot hi rahoge na (he looks at her) Duffer mera blood group O negative hai

Listening her Naveen and Rajveer realises that she is one who can give blood whereas Alekh was happy as they gets donor...