Ahluwalia Reunion

Rajveer tells Alekh and Rajesh that he knew Naina Singh is only Naina Singh Ahluwalia....Alekh and Rajesh are shock whereas Naina goes to terrace and starts dancing....

Everyone tries to stop her but she doesn't listen to anyone....Shalini calls and tell Alekh about Naina's condition...Listening it Alekh looks at Rajesh and runs...Rajveer also wanted to go but Rajesh stops him...

Rajesh- Not you

Rajveer- But Sir

Rajesh- Damage is already done it's better to give her some space....You stay away from her it's better for her...

Rajveer- Sorry Sir But I can't see her like that...

Rajesh- Seeing you will be like adding salt on her wounds...

Rajveer- Sir that's not true... trust me...

Rajesh- If you're able to stop her today I'll let you live here (Rajveer gets happy) if you're not able to do so you'll leave next moment and will never appear infront of her...

Rajveer- Fine

Rajesh nods and allows Rajveer to go...After Rajveer leaves Rajesh smiles, Suri Ji notice it...

Suri Ji- Sir Ji bura na maano toh puchu has kyun rahe ho

Rajesh- Suri Ji humari Naina ko sambhalne wala aa gaya aur achi baat yeh hai ki woh yahin rahega...

Suri Ji- Rajveer Puttar acha hai par kya woh yaha rahega...Uska parivar bhi hoga na...

Rajesh- Baat toh sahi hai kal baat karuga is bareme...

Suri Ji and Rajesh sits and discuss about Rajveer whereas Rajveer reaches and gets shock seeing scene infront of him...

Naina was dancing like crazy near them...Alekh, Ali, Yudi, Huda, Shalini and Pooja were trying to stop her but she wasn't listening them...

Alekh- Gudiya basss kar

Shalini- Already it's too late

Pooja- Oye halat dekh aapni

Ali- Naina rukh jaiye na

Yudi- Naina please stop

Huda- Phoolan rukh ja na yaar

Naina- Tum log jao main theek hu

She continues and others were standing helplessly....She was about to keep her leg on one glass piece which notice by Rajveer...

She was about to keep her leg on one glass piece which notice by Rajveer