Two Naina

Naina sits at jetty and enjoy Arabia Sea view...Rajveer who was on cliff sees her..

Rajveer(thinks)- Dammit This Girl

Rajveer(thinks)- Dammit This Girl...Kahin marne toh nahi ja rahi....(looks at tourist) Sir Ma'am could you please excuse me...

They nod and starts talking pictures....Rajveer runs down and goes whereas Naina was sitting...Rajveer puts his hand on her shoulder....Thinking it must be some jerk...Naina holds his hand and bend and throw him into water....She wasn't able to see person's face...Lifeguards who were on boat sees someone drowning into water...one of them sees Naina and stop other...

Junior Lifeguard- Sir woh mar jayega

Senior Lifeguard(points towards Naina)- Usse dekh rahe ho woh marne nahi degi aur Agar Hum gaye toh hume koi nahi bachne wala

Junior Lifeguard- Sir par woh sirf khadi hain

Before Senior Lifeguard could say anything Naina jumps into sea...As she was born here she knew how to swim into sea because swimming in pool and swimming in sea is two different things....Naina brings Rajveer out and lay him on ground to gives him CPR...Has water went into his lungs and his pulses were getting low...Naina was about to give mouth CPR when Rajveer coughs out water and sees her...She also sees him and stands up...Before he could say anything she goes...He stands up and goes near his tourist in wet clothes...Naina comes and searches for Rajveer when she sees him and goes near him...She drag with her and give me packet...Rajveer open packet and looks at her...

Rajveer- You must be kidding

Naina- You need this or not (tries to snatch but he takes as he can't stay in wet clothes) Waha jakar change kar lo (points towards a shop) Mera naam lena (he nods) Aur Haan tum Yeh lo (gives him a chit)

Rajveer- Love Letter

Naina hits him on his head- Self centre person it's a special recipe just in case you catch cold...make this drink and drink...You'll feel better...(Rajveer was about to say) Agar koi aur hota toh bhi yahin karti so just be a stranger

Rajveer- Listen I didn't mean that way

Naina- Excuse me I am getting late

Rajveer- Naina listen to me

Naina without turning back goes....She calls Driver and asks him to drive Ali and Pooja to market...Ali and Pooja didn't wanted to leave her alone but she insists them to go and don't to tell Alekh and her Baba....