Confusion Hi Confusion🤪

Everyone was in respective rooms....Naina was sleepless so she decides to go out...Rajveer who sees Naina sneaking outside thinks it's not good for her to go alone at mid-night so he follows her....

Naina goes to beach and sit on sand...Closing her eyes feels breeze...She was trying to calm herself....When Rajveer sees her moonlight was falling on her...She had angelic face...Due to breeze her long wavy hairs were flying....Rajveer was so lost in her that he himself didn't knew when he goes and sit beside her...

Feeling someone's presence beside her...Naina opens her eyes and sees Rajveer was looking at her...Feeling her looking at him....Rajveer blinks his eyes and looks towards sea...

Naina- Yaha kya kar rahe ho

Rajveer- Sawal toh main bhi yeh puch sakta hu

Naina(takes a deep breathe)- Don't you think Naina ko bura lagega mere saath dekhegi toh

Rajveer- Don't you think usse tab bura lagega jab tumhe akele yaha aane du..

Naina- Oh toh usse acha lage isliye aaye

Rajveer(thinks)- Nahi duffer ladki....Tumhari fikar hui isliye aaya...(To Her) Haan

Naina stands up and Rajveer looks at her in questioning manner by raising his eyes brows...

Naina- Let's go back

Rajveer- Par shayad tum aur bethna chahti ho

Naina- Haan (looks at her watch) par (looks at policeman...She gets panic....And thinks) Oh God Uncle Smith....Woh bata na de main hi Naina hu (to him) shayad jaana hoga...(she holds his hand) let's go...

Before they can leave Inspector Smith stops them...Rajveer turns but Naina stands still and doesn't turns back...

Inspector Smith- Girl, Turn around

Rajveer(whispers)- Naina tumne Koi crime nahi kiya so relax...

Naina(whispers)- Bol rahi thi chalo tab shamj nahi aaya kya (he glares her...But loudly) Main aapni shakal kisi police wale ko nahi dikha sakti meri kundali me likha hai jis policewale ne meri shakal dekhti woh (she tries to find words...Rajveer shakes his head in disbelief as she was again lying...Something gets into her mind) Haaan woh aapni job se hath pair muh sab dho bethega

Listening her lame excuse Inspector Smith & Rajveer shouts, "what"

Naina(extra sweetly)- I totally understand your shocking expression Uncle Smith

Outbof habit she calls him by his name...she bites her tongue...Inspector goes near and sees her...Rajveer looks at her and finds her smiling sheepishly..

Inspector Smith- You naughty girl (holds her ears) How many times I have told you not to come at night as it's not safe...

Naina- Aahhh it's paining (he ears her ears...she rubs them) And how many times I have told you why fear when Naina Ah (remembers Rajveer is also beside her) I mean Naina Singh is here...