The One And Only Money Minded Dracula RV

Naina asks Naveen to resign and shift with them....Naveen looks at Ritu and she nods....This was notice by Alekh and Rajesh...

To handle situation Alekh keeps his hand on Naina's shoulder...She looks at him with confusion...

Alekh- Gudiya...bhaiya pe kuch (looks at Ritu) zimmedari hogi na (looks at Naveen) Hain na

Naina- Haan (thinks something) Idea (looks at Naveen) apna phone do main tumhare boss se baat karti hu

Listening boss Naveen and Ritu looks at Rajveer and he looks at them and nods his head little in horizontal...

Naveen- Choti jaane de (looks at Rajveer and smirks) Mera boss na khoon chusne wala vampire hai (makes sad face) bahut kaam karwata aur toh aur off bhi nahi deta....

Naina- What ? Mujhe laga tha aisa sirf ek hi Dracula hai

Everyone- Dracula ?

Naina- Haan The One And Only Money Minded Dracula RV

Listening this Rajveer starts coughing whereas Naveen and Ritu were suppressing they laughter...

Ritu- RV...Tum janti ho usse

Naina- Personally nahi janti par jab main Mumbai gayi thi

5 months ago....

Naina decides to stay in one of Shekhawat resort...Moment she enters, scene infront of her was strange...A man in suit was checking each and everything and scolding people....He ends up firing few staff members also....She asks one of staff who was standings beside her about person and staff person tells her that he is RV, their boss...

Flashback ends

Naina- Itna rude insaan aur (looks at Rajesh) Baba itna insensitive insaan (looks at Alekh) Insaan ko machine shamjane wala insaan...

Listening his praise from Naina, Rajveer curses himself for being so rude that time...

Rajveer- I don't think it's something wrong

Naina- Yaa you're right (Rajveer smiles thinking she understood) Not Something but everything is wrong about that person....

Rajveer- We shouldn't judge people from one meeting...

Naina- Who said its judgement from first meeting !

Naveen and Ritu looks Rajveer but he was also surprise as for him they first met at hospital only and after that in train...Ofcourse On station also...

Naveen- then ?

Naina- after that I again meet him on traffic signal...

5 months ago....

Next Day, she was going in local market when suddenly a car with full speed goes near her and due to speed mud from road ends up falling on her...She takes scooty and stops in between road infront to car...Driver comes out and says Sorry to her ands tells that his boss asked him to drive in speed as it save time....When Naina asks boss's name, he replies RV....Listening RV, she knocks at window and he opens little and throws a handkerchief and shouts driver and they go....