His voice

No one saw the white owl fly across and sun rising sky. No one saw him land on the branch of an old wise oak tree. But what nobody really saw, was a the young women his eyes had locked into.

Sarah was pushing the stroller while her dad was talking about the fun times her mother and him went the the Renaissance fair. Sarah loves those type of fairs, only because how much acting and drama is played. Sarah wanted to follow in her mother's foot steps and be an actress for the local theater in town.

But her step mother forbid her to take such job,

"I'm telling ya Sarah you would do great as an actress," "yes but I think acting is stupid" "that is your opinion which I shall ignore lady Lauren" Lauren scoffed.

Toby giggles as they family stops and Sarah leans down and makes funny faces at him and smile when he bursts into giggling.

And just like that his voice echoed in her head.

"Sarah....Sarah..." Sarah stood you and looked around to find her dad saying her name. "Sarah!, would you like anything to drink?" "Oh um water please" he smiled and walked off to get her drink.

The dress or costume Sarah was wearing was a very light grey-ish blue lace dress with ruffles covering the skirt part and at the top was buttoned up with a blue bow collar around her neck and see through lace sleeves with cuffs at the end.

Her hair was in a simple braid tied off by the same color ribbon that was tied into a bow.

But no matter what she always heard his voice saying her name in her head. And with different emotions.

First it was normal. Second it was sad. Third it was joyful. Fourth it was anger. And the one that gave her chills and blush forming in her cheeks was a lustfull kind that made her catch her breath and cause her to tense up. And every time she heard it like that she would feel something rap around her waist hips or something like a hand lift her chin up and would feel lips or a hot breath or her cold neck.

The car ride home was dual it rained and it was starting today storm hard.

"Sarah after we get to the house can you watch toby while I get Lauren to the airport, she's going to see her family" "yea sure!" Toby giggles .